Real Life Self Defense
In this post, we look at the Real Life Self Defense System, which is an online self-defense program that is available for less than $40.
The Real Life Self Defense System is a reality-based self-defense training program. What does that mean? Well, the clue is in the name!
Unlike martial arts, which can take years to master, reality-based self-defense systems are grounded in real-life scenarios that apply to everyone today.
Real-life self-defense is not a sport, and it is not about self-growth. Reality self-defense is about knowing what to do when you are faced with an attacker on the street or inside your home.
If an intruder confronted you in your home while your family was sleeping upstairs, would you know what to do? If a mugger pulled a knife on you in the street, would you know how to disarm him? Even if you own a weapon, will you always have that weapon to hand?
If you do not know how to defend yourself and your family in these terrifying situations, you are not alone. Many people have little or no idea how to deal with dangerous situations like these.
It is that lack of knowledge that is your greatest enemy if you are attacked. If you have not prepared for dealing with physical threats to you and your family, you will have very few options when you are confronted by an assailant.
The Real Life Self Defense Training System closes that knowledge gap and teaches you the moves, the techniques, and the attitude that will allow you to fight back to defend yourself. And, because this is a reality-based self-defense system, you do not have to be super-fit, and it does not take years to learn.
Real Life Self Defense System Trainer – Mike Gillette
The man behind the Real Life Self Defense system is Mike Gillette, who is a well-known and highly respected tactical trainer and fear management expert.
If you are concerned that this might be another lightweight training offer offered by a man who does not exist, do not worry.
We checked out Mike Gillette, and he is indeed a real person who has published several books and has appeared in countless videos.
According to his biography on Amazon, Mike Gillette has some impressive credentials, including time spent as an Army paratrooper, a counterterrorism consultant, and a bodyguard. Mike’s feats have even been documented by Ripley’s Believe it Or Not and the Guinness Book of Records.
Mike Gillette Explains Why the Real Life Self Defense Training System is Different
Real Life Self Defense Training – What You Will Learn
The real Life Self Defense Training System consists of three core elements, each of which contains a series of self-defense training videos. Plus, there are also two bonus training videos.
The various self-defense techniques are demonstrated using ordinary people as students and in realistic real-life scenarios.
The use of real students in the training videos makes it extremely easy to follow the various moves and techniques. And it brings home the fact than anyone can learn how to use the real Life Self Defense system, regardless of age or physical fitness.
Here is an overview of what you will learn from the real Life Self Defense Training System:
Protection and Targets
The Real Life Self Defense System begins with a series of videos that teach you how to deal with various scenarios. What is striking about this self-defense training program is that some of the common-sense advice that you will hear may at first surprise you. But, when you think a little more about the tips, they make perfect sense. In the first series of videos of the program, you will learn:
- Why some self-defense videos might be endangering your safety
- Why self-defense is the key to survival and escape
- How to turn the tables on an assailant using the Vegas technique
- How to fall correctly and how to get back up on your feet
- The most common move used by attackers and how to counter it
- How to stand and prime yourself to respond to an attack
- Two street-smart tactics to defeat any type of attacker
- How to hit an assailant where it hurts
Natural Weapons of the Body
The second series of training videos in the Real Life Self Defense Training System teaches you how to use your body as a weapon. The various sections of this part of the material demonstrate why kicking and punching are often not the best moves to use for self-defense, and it shows you alternative moves that are safer to use and more effective. Here is an overview of the content of the Natural Weapons of the Body series of training videos.
- How to redirect an attacker’s attention from you to them
- Two killer-moves using a part of your body that can stop an attacker in their tracks
- Why punching can do you more damage to you than to your assailant, and what the alternatives are
- The Hard-Soft Rule that allows you to take down an attacker with your bare hands
- Four versatile open hand strikes
- How to use the Hammer Strike effectively
- How to use your elbow as a natural dagger
- Why kicking should be left to experienced martial arts experts
- The killer move that never fails
- The right way to execute a disabling knee strike
Controlling the Subject
The final part of the core course of the Real Life Self Defense System focusses on reacting to a situation, taking control, and the takedowns that will disable an attacker. You will also learn how to deal with being choked from behind and pinned to the ground.
- How to master the Takedown Formula
- The most effective way to handle your way out of a situation
- Using leverage to break an attacker’s resolve
- How the use the four planes to topple an opponent
- How to use an opponent’s strength against him
- How to engineer a swift end to a situation
- Two hand movements that will floor an attacker who refuses to quit
- How technique will always overcome muscle
Real Knife Defense
As well as the three core elements of the course, you also get two bonus self-defense training videos, the first of which teaches you how to defend yourself against a knife attack. Topics covered include how to respond to a knife attack and how to get that of the situation:
- The danger that knives pose
- The critical difference between a knife threat and a knife attack and how to respond to each scenario
- The 3-step drill to defend yourself against a knife attack
- How to respond to a knife attack from behind
- The five defense techniques to be used in sequence to handle any knife-related incident
- How to defend yourself against the four most common knife attacks
The second free bonus that you get with the real Self Defense System is a hard-hitting training video that shows you how to defeat a rapist. In this part of the course, you will learn some straightforward moves that will give you the power to fight back against this horrendous crime:
- How to strike a power posture to prevent you from being forced to the ground
- Three power tactics that will make an attacker regret trying to assault you
- How to use your bite to fight your way out of a situation
- The seven weak spots you need to know to be able to disable a would-be rapist
- How to use your fingers as stabbing weapons
- How to regain control if your attacker gets you to the ground
Real Life Self Defense Training – Our Opinion
We like the real Life Self Defense Training System because it is down to earth and well-grounded.
The self-defense techniques in this program are explained well, and you get to see real students practicing the moves.
The course is not over-hyped, which many self-defense systems are.
Instead, what you will get for your money is clearly explained, and you get what it says in the advertisements.
We also like the way that this course explains some of the misconceptions and myths about self-defense. You will not be attempting Chuck Norris style roundhouse kicks that would land most of us flat on our backs with this system, you will be learning effective self-defense moves that anyone can do.
At the time of writing, the Real Life Self Defense System, plus the bonus material, is available for under $40. And you get a sixty-day money-back guarantee too. Some self-defense training programs we have looked at would cost you $1,000 or more, and we are not joking! So, the real Life Self Defense Training System is excellent value for money as well.
If you want a self-defense training program that lives up to its name and its promises, then the Real Life Self Defense System could be for you. The Real Life Self Defense System is a comprehensive on-demand self-defense training course that is one of the best reality-based self-defense programs we have seen to date.
This page contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, bestpanicalarm.com may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Many thanks for reading our review of the real Life Self Defense System. We hope that it helps you decide on the best self-defense program for you.
We will be publishing more self-defense product reviews soon. If you would like to receive an occasional update from us, please subscribe to our mailing list. We promise you that you will not share your contact details with any third parties, and we will never bombard you with spam!
Thanks for visiting Best Panic Alarm. Have a great day and stay safe!