Best Selling Disaster Emergency Kits
Welcome to our top ten list of the best-selling disaster emergency kits.
When a natural disaster strikes, you can be left for days without the essential services that we all take for granted. The power could be out, the water supply cut off, and the shelves of all the stores could be empty. That’s why agencies like the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the American Red Cross recommend that citizens have an emergency survival kit.
In this bestseller list, we have ten of the best-selling disaster emergency kits. Your disaster emergency kit should contain the basic supplies and rations that you and your family will need to survive for at least three days. We have provided a list of the basic supplies that you will need at the bottom of this page.
Buying a pre-packed disaster emergency kit saves you time and money. The pre-packed kit will contain most of what you need. It would still be advisable, though, to check sources like FEMA for further information about what would be useful to have in the event of a natural disaster. Your disaster preparedness preparations may also vary depending on where you live.
We hope that you find our list of the best-selling disaster emergency kit helpful. If you do like this page, please do share it with your friends on your social media accounts. Thanks for visiting Best Panic Alarm, and let’s hope none of us ever have a need to use our emergency survival kits.
Main Image: Redfora Complete Earthquake Bag Emergency kit.
Top 10 Best Selling Disaster Emergency Kits 2020
- EMERGENCY KIT FOR DISASTER PREPAREDNESS: Stay prepared for emergency situations everywhere you go. Ready America emergency survival kits sustain 2 people for 3 days (72 hours). Basic essential emergency supplies recommended by the American Red Cross
- INCLUDES 33-PIECE FIRST AID KIT: Comes with first aid essentials for minor injuries like bandages and wound cleaning solution. Take care of medical emergencies with easy-to-use supplies. Great for a car emergency kit or boat accessories
- FOOD, WATER, EMERGENCY BLANKETS: Everything you need in case of an emergency. 2 survival food bars (2400 calories) and water pouches with a 5-year shelf life, survival blankets, disposable dust masks, nitrile gloves, whistle, ponchos, pocket tissues
- TWO SAFETY LIGHT STICKS: In case you’re outdoors or in the wilderness with no light, this emergency bag includes two safety light sticks. Equipped with survival gear for hunting, boating, workplace, camping, backpacking, fishing, hiking, travel, home
- ✅ Protect Yourself and Your Family- A multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event or disaster, whether you are bugging out to a shelter or staying indoors. This 72-hour emergency kit will prepare you for a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, PANDEMIC, WILDFIRE, WINTER STORM, EVACUATION and more. Disasters are unpredictable, prepare today and have peace of mind in knowing you’ve done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- ✅ Discrete Red Backpack- All the survival supplies are conveniently packed in a discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won’t draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our emergency survival kits to be as light-weight and as compact as possible, so it won’t weigh you down and you’ll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, child comfort items, pet items, and important documents.
- ✅ Food & Water- During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA MADE SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS AND WATER included are US Coast Guard approved and have a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE from manufacture date. The food ration bars are great tasting and calorie dense, require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- ✅ Emergency Guidebook- Not only does this emergency go bag have the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.
- [2000MAH POWER BANK WILL KEEP DEVICES POWERED] The FosPower FOSPWB-2376 emergency radio incorporates a 2000mAh power bank capable of providing emergency power to any small tablet or phone.
- [3 POWER SOURCES POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT] Use the emergency weather radio's 3 power sources when you need a boost of power or need to recharge the radio. The radio's crank lever and solar panel are both capable of regenerating enough power to keep the radio, lights, and SOS alarm ready to go when you need it most. AAA Batteries ensure you have power when not able to regenerate power.
- [2 LIGHT SOURCES ALWAYS POWERED] The emergency crank radio can also provide light. The 4 LED reading light and 1W flashlight provides enough output to keep you and your loved ones out of the dark in an emergency situation.
- [NOAA EMERGENCY WEATHER BROADCAST ACCESS] The radio will dependably receive up to the second emergency weather forecasts and emergency news broadcasts from NOAA and AM/FM stations.
- ✅【Exclusive 72 Hours for 2 People, Emergency Survival Bag】Uniquely customized by US military veterans and designed to get you well prepared for emergency or disaster situation. The bag contains upgraded first aid supplies, must-have water & food, essential survival gears, and safety protection equipment.
- ✅【Premium Survival Gears and 200 Pieces First Aid Kit】 Everlit Survival complete emergency bag offers most high quality, popular and valuable content on the market. which included: molle tactical backpack, 3 in 1 Hand-Crank flashlight (radio and phone charger), survival gear, emergency shelter, thermal blanket, combat tourniquets, and many more essential contents that keep you safer and prepared during the first critical 72 hours of any unpredictable emergency event.
- ✅【5-Years Shelf Life Water & Food Approved by U.S. Coast Guard, Water Filtration Tablets】 24 Packs of 125ML Emergency Drinking Water and 2 Packs of 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar are provided in the bag. Do not worry if water provided is not enough, the kit also offers water purification tablets that can treat up to 25 quarts of water.
- ✅【Multi-functional Tactical Military Grade Backpack】 Easy to organize and store with many compartments of the bag. With its 600 Denier polyester making it tear and water resistant. Comfortable straps, great zippers, equipped with a comfortable mesh padding back area and padded shoulder straps that can withstand heavy-duty use.
- COLOR-CODED ORGANIZATION SYSTEM: Built for 2 People for a 3-Day Period, Organized in Re-sealable Waterproof Packs
- FOOD + WATER + HYGIENE INCLUDED: 3600 Calorie Food Bars with 5 Yr Shelf Life, Water Pouches (24), Hydration Bag with Straw, Water Purification Tablets (20), Full Hygiene Kit and More
- TOOLS TO THRIVE: 40+ expert-curated supplies including Hand Crank Flashlight / Radio / Phone Charger, 107 Piece Extended Life First Aid Kit, Multi-Tool, Sleeping Bag, Tube Tent, 50-ft Nylon Rope, 5-in-1 Whistle, 2-Person Tube Tent, and much more
- VIDEO GUIDE TO YOUR SUPPLIES: Expert Video Guide Covering the Essential Preparedness Tips for Each Category of Your Supplies
- A Must Buy Item.
- Built To Last.
- Great Item To Give as A Gift.
- Jones, James C. (Author)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- The Editors of Outdoor Life (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 06/14/2016 (Publication Date) - Weldon Owen (Publisher)
- EMERGENCY SURVIVAL – Durable and waterproof emergency survival instructions to manage and endure any natural disaster
- TRAVEL SIZE - Pocket-sized to keep in your backpack, purse, bike bag, carry-on bag or vehicle
- EASY TO USE - Color-coded for quick reference with clear instructions for both outside and in a vehicle
- MENTAL WELLNESS & FOCUS - Keeping yourself and your family calm, controlled and ready to problem solve is critical. The “Be Well” card gives easy directions for mental and emotional safety, so you can focus on immediate threats to physical safety
- Pre-loaded with more than 150+ emergency items.
- Add/Edit/Delete categories, lists and items
- Hide/Unhide/Check All/Uncheck All features
- Tablet support
- 72 HOUR SUSTAINABILITY - This Emergency Go Bag Contains The Essentials. The Kit Also Includes 12 - 4.227 Oz Packets Of Water And The Highest-quality Freeze-dried 2400 Calorie Food For Up To Four People. After An Emergency The Most Essential Human Needs Are Water & Food.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY ITEMS - Premium Items Included: Water, Food, Tent, Ponchos, Rope, Light, First Aid Kit, Survival Compass, Fire Starter and Thermal Blankets a Full survival backpacks to weather any storm.
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG: This Emergency Go Bag Contains Supplies For Four People To Survive A Natural Disaster. Stay Prepared And Ready , Keep Your Family Safe.
- FIRST AID KIT : After An Natural Disaster Health Care Providers May Not Be Able To Reach You For Some Time. A Variety Of Bandages Pain Relievers Ointment Gauze & Tape Sanitary Gloves And A First Aid Guide. If You Camp In The Mountain Or Your House, Stay Fully Prepping For Storm Season With The Right Necessities.
Last update on 2021-04-08 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
What Items Should You have in Your Emergency Preparedness Kit?
The above best-selling disaster emergency kits are a good way to stock on the basic survival supplies. However, most survival kits don’t contain all the emergency supply needs for more than a few days. Some of the kits also lack some of the recommended hardware. When you buy an emergency survival kit, you should check how many people the kit is for, and how many days of supplies it contains. You should also think about any additional supplies that you would need. Here’s a checklist of basic emergency survival supplies.
The recommended amount of water for an emergency survival kit is 3 gallons per day per person. You won’t find gallons of water in any pre-packed survival kit! So, the best thing to do is to get some emergency water containers and keep them somewhere safe.
2. Non-perishable Food
You will also need a minimum of three days of food for each person. The food should be non-perishable and easy to prepare. Most of the best disaster preparedness kits do contain a supply of food. But you might want to increase the amount of emergency food you have on hand by buying a stock of emergency food rations.
3. Flashlight and Batteries
You will find a flashlight in most of the best disaster emergency kits. If the kit you choose does not contain a flashlight, tactical flashlights would be the best choice. Tactical flashlights are hardwearing and many of them are waterproof too. Don’t forget to pack some spare batteries as well.
4. Battery Powered or Hand Cranked Radio
You will need an emergency radio so that you can get updates from the official disaster agencies. This could be battery-powered radio or hand-cranked radio. Some emergency radios also have a USB phone charging outlet, which would also be very useful for keeping in touch.
5. Good Quality First Aid Kit
You will need a good-quality, well-stocked first aid kit in an emergency. This would need to be more than a few Band-Aids and some antiseptic ointment. In a natural disaster, such as an earthquake or a hurricane, you may have to deal with some serious injuries. So, it is worth investing in a comprehensive disaster first aid kit.
6. Seven-day Supply of Medications
If any of the family takes medication, then you should have at least a 7-day supply of that medication stored in your emergency preparedness kit.
7. Multipurpose Tool
A good-quality multipurpose tool will provide you with knives, screwdrivers, pliers, bottle opener, and more. All these tools may come in useful in a disaster emergency.
8. Personal Hygiene and Sanitation Products
Keep a stock of essential hygiene and sanitation products in your emergency survival kit as well. It’s things like soap, feminine hygiene products, and toilet paper that are essential, but often left out of an emergency disaster survival kit.
9. Emergency Blankets
Most disaster emergency kits do contain some emergency thermal blankets. These will be essential if the weather is cold and you can’t get to your regular blankets.
10. Documents and Other Items
There are also several documents that you should keep copies of in your emergency supplies kit. These documents include the contact details of your family, passports, proof of address, and proof of ownership of your home. Other items that you may need include a phone with a charger and a map of the local area.
Many thanks or visiting our list of the best-selling disaster emergency kits. We hope that it helps you find the best emergency survival kit for you and your family. If you did find this page helpful, please do share it on your social media accounts. You may also be interested in: How to Prepare for Hurricane Season.
We will be publishing more safety and security product information very soon. If you would like to keep up to date with what’s new on Best Panic Alarm, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Thanks once again for visiting our site. Have a great and safe day!