Best Selling Disaster Emergency Kits
Welcome to our top ten list of the best-selling disaster emergency kits.
When a natural disaster strikes, you can be left for days without the essential services that we all take for granted. The power could be out, the water supply cut off, and the shelves of all the stores could be empty. That’s why agencies like the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the American Red Cross recommend that citizens have an emergency survival kit.
In this bestseller list, we have ten of the best-selling disaster emergency kits. Your disaster emergency kit should contain the basic supplies and rations that you and your family will need to survive for at least three days. We have provided a list of the basic supplies that you will need at the bottom of this page.
Buying a pre-packed disaster emergency kit saves you time and money. The pre-packed kit will contain most of what you need. It would still be advisable, though, to check sources like FEMA for further information about what would be useful to have in the event of a natural disaster. Your disaster preparedness preparations may also vary depending on where you live.
We hope that you find our list of the best-selling disaster emergency kit helpful. If you do like this page, please do share it with your friends on your social media accounts. Thanks for visiting Best Panic Alarm, and let’s hope none of us ever have a need to use our emergency survival kits.
Main Image: Redfora Complete Earthquake Bag Emergency kit.
Top 10 Best Selling Disaster Emergency Kits 2020
- COLOR-CODED ORGANIZATION SYSTEM: Built for 2 People for a 3-Day Period, Organized in Re-sealable Waterproof Packs
- FOOD + WATER + HYGIENE INCLUDED: 3600 Calorie Food Bars with 5 Yr Shelf Life, Water Pouches (24), Hydration Bag with Straw, Water Purification Tablets (20), Full Hygiene Kit and More
- TOOLS TO THRIVE: 40+ expert-curated supplies including Hand Crank Flashlight / Radio / Phone Charger, 107 Piece Extended Life First Aid Kit, Multi-Tool, Sleeping Bag, Tube Tent, 50-ft Nylon Rope, 5-in-1 Whistle, 2-Person Tube Tent, and much more
- VIDEO GUIDE TO YOUR SUPPLIES: Expert Video Guide Covering the Essential Preparedness Tips for Each Category of Your Supplies
- 72-HOUR SUSTAINABILITY FOR TWO PEOPLE - The first 72 hours after a disaster are the most critical. With this emergency survival bag, you’ll have all the supplies, nutrition and water needed for 72 hours of comfortable survivial for two people.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY SUPPLIES - All of the items provided in your basic emergency bug-out bag (BOB) are premium. All items included, from 2 Aqua Literz 33.8oz Emergency Water to 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, are top-of-the-line quality, giving peace of mind.
- ALL YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE - With this emergency preparedness pack, rest assured that you have the basic supplies needed for survival during an emergency. Save yourself hours and money from searching and purchasing all items with one bag that's ready to go.
- LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS - Power outages are the most common after-effect of disasters. With this emergency survival bag, you’ll have light sources, a fire-starting device and tinder . Kit includes: a flashlight, Ferrocerium rod, SnapLights and an LED lantern to help illuminate the night.
- ✅【Exclusive 72 Hours for 2 People, Emergency Survival Bag】Uniquely customized by US military veterans and designed to get you well prepared for emergency or disaster situation. The bag contains upgraded first aid supplies, must-have water & food, essential survival gears, and safety protection equipment.
- ✅【Premium Survival Gears and 200 Pieces First Aid Kit】 Everlit Survival complete emergency bag offers most high quality, popular and valuable content on the market. which included: molle tactical backpack, 3 in 1 Hand-Crank flashlight (radio and phone charger), survival gear, emergency shelter, thermal blanket, combat tourniquets, and many more essential contents that keep you safer and prepared during the first critical 72 hours of any unpredictable emergency event.
- ✅【5-Years Shelf Life Water & Food Approved by U.S. Coast Guard, Water Filtration Tablets】 24 Packs of 125ML Emergency Drinking Water and 2 Packs of 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar are provided in the bag. Do not worry if water provided is not enough, the kit also offers water purification tablets that can treat up to 25 quarts of water.
- ✅【Multi-functional Tactical Military Grade Backpack】 Easy to organize and store with many compartments of the bag. With its 600 Denier polyester making it tear and water resistant. Comfortable straps, great zippers, equipped with a comfortable mesh padding back area and padded shoulder straps that can withstand heavy-duty use.
- INCLUDED EMERGENCY ITEMS: This emergency backpack survival kit includes the following: 1 x Triple-Pocket Reinforced Grab-N-Go Backpack, 1 x Dust Mask, 1 x Pack of Food Bars – 2,400 calories (5 year shelf life), 1 x Tissue Pack, 1 x Emergency Blanket, and 1 x Emergency Rain Poncho.
- THE BLUE 72 ALSO INCLUDES PREMIUM SURVIVAL GEAR: This survival backpack also includes the following survival gear: 1 x Emergency Whistle/Compass Combo, 1 x Battery-free crank flashlight , 1 x 36 piece First Aid Emergency Kit and 5 x 4.22 oz. emergency drinking water pouches (5 year shelf life).
- PERFECT PREPARATION KIT FOR NATURAL DISASTERS: This Backpack emergency kit is perfect to help you stay prepared in the case of the following emergencies or natural disasters: Hurricanes, Wildfires, Floods, Tornadoes, Earthquakes or even Power Outages. Be prepared with the Blue 72 Backpack Kit.
- INCLUDES THE 3 ESSENTIALS TO SURVIVE: Each kit contains enough emergency supplies to sustain one person for three days (72 hours). The three basic essentials of food, water and emergency blankets (as recommended by the American Red Cross), are included in every handy backpack.
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Tony Nester (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 64 Pages - 12/18/2007 (Publication Date) - Diamond Creek Press (Publisher)
- Not All Emergency Survival Kits Are Made Equal: JUDY Mover Max was developed by professionals using high-quality materials, to teach families about natural disaster preparedness. Our mission is to spread awareness about emergency preparedness as more than 60% of Americans do not have an emergency plan!
- A Complete Labeled Survival Earthquake Kit for Family: it consists of 7 food bars and 14 water packets to provide you with 72 hours of survival backup. MOVER MAX is made of TPE waterproof Phthalate free fabric to keep your stuff dry.
- Never Worry About Missing Out on Anything: Mover Max contains 21 distinct life-saving supplies. These survival supplies are in 3 pre-packed boxes: tools & first-aid, safety & warmth, and food & water.
- Getting Ready for A Night Out? Waterproof bag made with pthalate free TPE fabric. Take our travel bag with you. You don't have to be in the middle of an apocalypse to use a First Aid Kit!
- ADVANCED Expert Emergency Survival Kit; LEVEL TWO; Emergency Kit or Basic Survival Kit Includes 12 Days of Emergency Supplies and Emergency Food for One Person, or 6 Days of Survival Gear for Two People or is a 72 Hour Emergency Kit for a Family of Four; Our Other Emergency Kits Have More Emergency Supplies; LEVEL 2 and LEVEL 3 ADVANCED Offer the Same Amount of Survival Days; Differences Listed on Next Line!
- SURVIVAL PACK or EARTHQUAKE SURVIVAL KIT Has HIGHEST-QUALITY ITEMS of ALL SURVIVAL KITS - Premium Items Included: Water, Food, Tent, Ponchos, Rope, Light, First Aid Kit, Survival Compass, Fire Starter and Thermal Blankets; a Full Survival Backpack to Weather Any Storm; BEST in SURVIVAL BACKPACKS; Emergency Supplies in LEVEL 3 NOT in Level 2; Level 3, THIS KIT, Has 2 Emergency Tents, as Opposed to Just One; LEVEL 3 has 4 BICYCLE SACKS For SLEEPING Thus Does NOT Include the 2 Person Sleeping Bag
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG, ADVANCED LEVEL III Has a WIRE Saw Not In Other Levels, has 4 LIGHTSTICKS as Opposed to Just 1 in Other 2 Levels and has 2 PAIRS of Gloves Instead of One!
- Level III Kit Has Our Travel First Aid Kit and our DELUXE First Aid Kit, Level I Just Has Travel Kit; Level III has an AXE, SURVIVAL KNIFE and LANTERN/RADIO/FLASHLIGHT/PHONE CHARGER That I and II Do NOT Have
- For All, Journals (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 103 Pages - 08/14/2017 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- STOCK UP KIT - 360 serving, 3 bucket survival food kit provides a delicious variety of ready-to-eat entrees and breakfast dishes, individually wrapped for convenience and freshness when you need them most
- 25 YEAR SHELF LIFE - With a 25-year shelf life, our emergency foods are designed to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- MULTI-USE READY TO EAT FOOD - Large-quantity survival food kits can be stored at home, in your vehicle or your emergency shelter for long term emergency preparedness when you need it most
- JUST ADD WATER - Easy to prepare in any situation, just add water, wait 12-15 minutes and enjoy delicious, hearty food - no cooking necessary
- ✅ Protect Yourself and Your Family- A multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event or disaster, whether you are bugging out to a shelter or staying indoors. This 72-hour emergency kit will prepare you for a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, PANDEMIC, WILDFIRE, WINTER STORM, EVACUATION and more. Disasters are unpredictable, prepare today and have peace of mind in knowing you’ve done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- ✅ Durable Red Backpack- All the survival supplies are conveniently packed in a discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won’t draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our emergency survival kits to be as light-weight and as compact as possible, so it won’t weigh you down and you’ll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, child comfort items, pet items, and important documents.
- ✅ Food & Water- During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA MADE SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS AND WATER included are US Coast Guard approved and have a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE from manufacture date. The food ration bars are great tasting and calorie dense, require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- ✅ Emergency Guidebook- Not only does this emergency go bag have the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.
Last update on 2021-09-20 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
What Items Should You have in Your Emergency Preparedness Kit?
The above best-selling disaster emergency kits are a good way to stock on the basic survival supplies. However, most survival kits don’t contain all the emergency supply needs for more than a few days. Some of the kits also lack some of the recommended hardware. When you buy an emergency survival kit, you should check how many people the kit is for, and how many days of supplies it contains. You should also think about any additional supplies that you would need. Here’s a checklist of basic emergency survival supplies.
The recommended amount of water for an emergency survival kit is 3 gallons per day per person. You won’t find gallons of water in any pre-packed survival kit! So, the best thing to do is to get some emergency water containers and keep them somewhere safe.
2. Non-perishable Food
You will also need a minimum of three days of food for each person. The food should be non-perishable and easy to prepare. Most of the best disaster preparedness kits do contain a supply of food. But you might want to increase the amount of emergency food you have on hand by buying a stock of emergency food rations.
3. Flashlight and Batteries
You will find a flashlight in most of the best disaster emergency kits. If the kit you choose does not contain a flashlight, tactical flashlights would be the best choice. Tactical flashlights are hardwearing and many of them are waterproof too. Don’t forget to pack some spare batteries as well.
4. Battery Powered or Hand Cranked Radio
You will need an emergency radio so that you can get updates from the official disaster agencies. This could be battery-powered radio or hand-cranked radio. Some emergency radios also have a USB phone charging outlet, which would also be very useful for keeping in touch.
5. Good Quality First Aid Kit
You will need a good-quality, well-stocked first aid kit in an emergency. This would need to be more than a few Band-Aids and some antiseptic ointment. In a natural disaster, such as an earthquake or a hurricane, you may have to deal with some serious injuries. So, it is worth investing in a comprehensive disaster first aid kit.
6. Seven-day Supply of Medications
If any of the family takes medication, then you should have at least a 7-day supply of that medication stored in your emergency preparedness kit.
7. Multipurpose Tool
A good-quality multipurpose tool will provide you with knives, screwdrivers, pliers, bottle opener, and more. All these tools may come in useful in a disaster emergency.
8. Personal Hygiene and Sanitation Products
Keep a stock of essential hygiene and sanitation products in your emergency survival kit as well. It’s things like soap, feminine hygiene products, and toilet paper that are essential, but often left out of an emergency disaster survival kit.
9. Emergency Blankets
Most disaster emergency kits do contain some emergency thermal blankets. These will be essential if the weather is cold and you can’t get to your regular blankets.
10. Documents and Other Items
There are also several documents that you should keep copies of in your emergency supplies kit. These documents include the contact details of your family, passports, proof of address, and proof of ownership of your home. Other items that you may need include a phone with a charger and a map of the local area.
Many thanks or visiting our list of the best-selling disaster emergency kits. We hope that it helps you find the best emergency survival kit for you and your family. If you did find this page helpful, please do share it on your social media accounts. You may also be interested in: How to Prepare for Hurricane Season.
We will be publishing more safety and security product information very soon. If you would like to keep up to date with what’s new on Best Panic Alarm, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Thanks once again for visiting our site. Have a great and safe day!