Best Selling Disaster Emergency Kits
Welcome to our top ten list of the best-selling disaster emergency kits.
When a natural disaster strikes, you can be left for days without the essential services that we all take for granted. The power could be out, the water supply cut off, and the shelves of all the stores could be empty. That’s why agencies like the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the American Red Cross recommend that citizens have an emergency survival kit.
In this bestseller list, we have ten of the best-selling disaster emergency kits. Your disaster emergency kit should contain the basic supplies and rations that you and your family will need to survive for at least three days. We have provided a list of the basic supplies that you will need at the bottom of this page.
Buying a pre-packed disaster emergency kit saves you time and money. The pre-packed kit will contain most of what you need. It would still be advisable, though, to check sources like FEMA for further information about what would be useful to have in the event of a natural disaster. Your disaster preparedness preparations may also vary depending on where you live.
We hope that you find our list of the best-selling disaster emergency kit helpful. If you do like this page, please do share it with your friends on your social media accounts. Thanks for visiting Best Panic Alarm, and let’s hope none of us ever have a need to use our emergency survival kits.
Main Image: Redfora Complete Earthquake Bag Emergency kit.
Top 10 Best Selling Disaster Emergency Kits 2020
- ✅【Exclusive 72 Hours for 2 People, Emergency Survival Bag】Uniquely customized by US military veterans and designed to get you well prepared for emergency or disaster situation. The bag contains upgraded first aid supplies, must-have water & food, essential survival gears, and safety protection equipment.
- ✅【5-Years Shelf Life Water & Food Approved by U.S. Coast Guard, Water Filtration Tablets】24 Packs of 125ML Emergency Drinking Water and 2 Packs of 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar are provided in the bag. The kit also offers water purification tablets that can treat up to 25 quarts of water.
- ✅【Premium Survival Gears and 200 Pieces First Aid Kit】Everlit Survival complete emergency bag offers most high quality, popular and valuable content on the market. which included: molle tactical backpack, 3 in 1 Hand-Crank flashlight (radio and phone charger), survival gear, emergency shelter, thermal blanket, Recon Medical Gen 3 Tourniquet, and many more essential contents that keep you safer and prepared during the first critical 72 hours of any unpredictable emergency event
- ✅【Multi functional Tactical Military Grade Backpack】Easy to organize and store with many compartments of the bag. With its 600 Denier polyester making it tear and water resistant. Comfortable straps, great zippers, equipped with a comfortable mesh padding back area and padded shoulder straps that can withstand heavy-duty use
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Built for 2 People for a 3 day period
- FOOD & WATER: 3600 Cal Food Bars (2), Water Pouches (24), Hydration Bag w/ Straw, Water Purification Tablets (20)
- FIRST AID & HYGIENE: 107 Piece Extended Life First Aid Kit, Hygiene Kit (2), Pocket Tissue Pack (2), Waste Bag (2)
- LIGHT, SHELTER & WARMTH: Hand Crank Flashlight / Radio / Phone Charger, Emergency Poncho (2), Mylar Sleeping Bag (2), 2 Person Tube Tent, Hand/Body Warmer (2), 30+ hour Candle, 12 Hour Bright Stick
- ✅ Protect Yourself and Your Family- A multi-purpose 72-hour survival kit designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event or disaster, whether you are bugging out to a shelter or staying indoors. This 72-hour emergency kit will prepare you for a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, PANDEMIC, WILDFIRE, WINTER STORM, EVACUATION and more. Disasters are unpredictable, prepare today and have peace of mind in knowing you’ve done all you can to protect the ones you love.
- ✅ Discrete Red Backpack- All the survival supplies are conveniently packed in a discrete, nondescript, heavy-duty backpack that won’t draw unwanted attention to you and your valuable emergency supplies during a disaster. We pack our emergency survival kits to be as light-weight and as compact as possible, so it won’t weigh you down and you’ll still have enough space remaining to include personal items such as medication, clothing, child comfort items, pet items, and important documents.
- ✅ Food & Water- During an emergency, water is vital and access may be limited, skip the trouble of boiling water or wasting any of your precious supply to reconstitute freeze dried meals. The USA MADE SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS AND WATER included are US Coast Guard approved and have a 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE from manufacture date. The food ration bars are great tasting and calorie dense, require no extra water to rehydrate, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing.
- ✅ Emergency Guidebook- Not only does this emergency go bag have the survival tools and emergency gear you need to survive in a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, wildfire, nuclear disaster, storms, pandemic, and more.
- 4 Person Kit
- US Coast Guard approved food and water
- Enough supplies for 3 days
- Sustains two people for three days
- Includes food, water, and emergency blankets
- One 33-piece first aid kit
- Two safety light sticks
- 72-HOUR SUSTAINABILITY FOR TWO PEOPLE - The first 72 hours after a disaster are the most critical. With this emergency survival bag, you’ll have all the supplies, nutrition and water needed for 72 hours of comfortable survivial for two people.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY SUPPLIES - All of the items provided in your basic emergency bug-out bag (BOB) are premium. All items included, from 24 Datrex waters to 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, are top-of-the-line quality, giving you peace of mind.
- ALL YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE - With this emergency preparedness pack, rest assured that you have the basic supplies needed for survival during an emergency. Save yourself hours and money from searching and purchasing all items with one bag that's ready to go.
- LIGHT SOURCE OPTIONS - Power outages are the most common after-effect of disasters. With this emergency survival bag, you’ll have light sources, a fire-starting device and tinder to help illuminate the night.
- ✅ [TOP QUALITY]All UPGRATED Survival kits from Ronin Outdoors endure rigorous testing to bring you the best hiking gear kit. Our Products are extraordinary outdoor survival kits that will keep you safe when exploring into wilderness, are great emergency survival kits to have it in your home , car boat or backpack. If you are looking for a Complete Survival Tool Kit - THIS Survior Kit IS IT!
- ✅ [FREEDOM TO EXPLORE] Our professional survival gear is great wilderness survival kit with cool gadgets for any hiking equipment, travel case filled with handy multipurpose tools to help you overcome any unpredictable scenarios.
- ✅ [VALUE BOX] Emergency kit compulsory Camping Gear a must in any Bug Out Bag with 14 Survival Gear Military quality essentials: Survival Tactical Knife 100% Stainless Steel, LED Tactical Flashlight, Tourniquet, Rescue Whistle, Pocket Knife multitools Swiss Card, Hand Wire Saw, Fire Starter, Water Bottle Holder, Thermal Emergency Blanket, Pliers, Paracord Bracelet with Compass for Hiking and S Carabiner Clip makes a perfect Hiking Gear
- ✅ [SAFETY FIRST] Carry on this tactical survival kit as car emergency gear or as outdoor emergency kit perfect for backpacking or as hiking camping survival kit for disaster preparedness in exploring the great outdoors comes in a compact everyday carry kit good for finding your way in the dark, cold weather, signal for help, fire starter, loud emergency whistle to scare off wild animals, great hunting kit or in any survival scenarios.
- FIRST AID: When disaster strikes, minor injuries can quickly become major problems. Our disaster preparedness kit comes equipped with an 85-piece first-aid kit that contains extensive first aid items, including combine dressings, butterfly bandages, gauze pads, and other articles to protect you after an injury. All contained within a hard-shell case.
- WATER: In an emergency, clean drinking water is critical to your survival. First My Family emergency kits are equipped with a 72-hour supply of emergency water that is certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to stay fresh for 5-years.
- FOOD: Time is of the essence during an emergency, and food is often forgotten. Our disaster survival kit comes with one 2400-calorie food ration packaged in an easy grab-and-go bag for added convenience. Hypoallergenic and peanut free. Certified by the U.S. Coast Guard to stay fresh for 5-years.
- SHELTER: When displaced by an emergency, you need the right tools to keep yourself safe and sheltered. Our disaster preparedness kits include a poncho, emergency Mylar space blanket, 200-hour LED flashlight, 12-hour glow sticks, and a multi-function outdoor camping tool.
- Medical Kit : the medical kit bag provides 125 pcs medical supplies for basic bind up wound, it includes pbt bandages,wound pads, bandage triangulairs, cotton bud, tweezers, scissors and medical tape.
- Premium Emergency Trauma Kit: The emergency kit contains 33.3"*1.6" tourniquet, 4.3"*36" splint and 18"*141"compression bandages. all item can one hand operation, quick, easy to use. They are able to stop hemorrhaging, and saving lives in the key moment.
- Boutique Outdoor Accessories: Practical and durable tools for camping, car travel, backpack, hunting and other outdoor activities. this survival kit includes tactical flashlight, multi-function survival knife(glass hammer, bottle openner), fire starter,glow stick, raincoat, emergency blanket, multi-function bracelet(whistle, campass and fire starter).
- Portable and Light Weight: All items in one waist bag, the tactics bag made by durable oxford cloth and it can tied by belt or in the backpack. the dimensions is 6.69x4.13x4.01 inch, its weighs just around 1.32 lb.
- 【Professional Emergency Survival Kit】This is a professional emergency survival equipment, equipped with a large-capacity first aid backpack, used to store 32 pieces of emergency survival equipment and emergency supplies, designed for camping, hiking, hunting and mountain biking adventure trips, to meet any medical or emergency needs.
- 【Premium & Durable】Tactical flashlight, tactical pen, bracelet, compass, whistle, tactical knife, fishing equipment set, etc., are made of high-quality material, providing excellent safety and durability, meeting emergency and medical needs, making your camping, wilderness survival or hiking trips easier and more convenient, without worrying about getting lost
- 【Convenient & Portable】Equipped with a large-capacity backpack can meet the storage needs of all emergency supplies, do not worry about losing it. Lightweight backpack size, easy to carry and store, can be conveniently placed anywhere in cars, ATVs, yachts, ships, bicycles, motorcycles, etc.
- 【Widely Applicable】This first aid survival gear and equipment set is great for tactical doctors, military personnel, police, firefighters, first aid personnel, hikers, campers, outdoor sports enthusiasts, etc. It is idea for car, ship, bicycles, motorcycles, workplace, travel, shooting, hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, boating, cycling, outdoor sports, wilderness adventure and other activities.
Last update on 2021-01-17 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
What Items Should You have in Your Emergency Preparedness Kit?
The above best-selling disaster emergency kits are a good way to stock on the basic survival supplies. However, most survival kits don’t contain all the emergency supply needs for more than a few days. Some of the kits also lack some of the recommended hardware. When you buy an emergency survival kit, you should check how many people the kit is for, and how many days of supplies it contains. You should also think about any additional supplies that you would need. Here’s a checklist of basic emergency survival supplies.
The recommended amount of water for an emergency survival kit is 3 gallons per day per person. You won’t find gallons of water in any pre-packed survival kit! So, the best thing to do is to get some emergency water containers and keep them somewhere safe.
2. Non-perishable Food
You will also need a minimum of three days of food for each person. The food should be non-perishable and easy to prepare. Most of the best disaster preparedness kits do contain a supply of food. But you might want to increase the amount of emergency food you have on hand by buying a stock of emergency food rations.
3. Flashlight and Batteries
You will find a flashlight in most of the best disaster emergency kits. If the kit you choose does not contain a flashlight, tactical flashlights would be the best choice. Tactical flashlights are hardwearing and many of them are waterproof too. Don’t forget to pack some spare batteries as well.
4. Battery Powered or Hand Cranked Radio
You will need an emergency radio so that you can get updates from the official disaster agencies. This could be battery-powered radio or hand-cranked radio. Some emergency radios also have a USB phone charging outlet, which would also be very useful for keeping in touch.
5. Good Quality First Aid Kit
You will need a good-quality, well-stocked first aid kit in an emergency. This would need to be more than a few Band-Aids and some antiseptic ointment. In a natural disaster, such as an earthquake or a hurricane, you may have to deal with some serious injuries. So, it is worth investing in a comprehensive disaster first aid kit.
6. Seven-day Supply of Medications
If any of the family takes medication, then you should have at least a 7-day supply of that medication stored in your emergency preparedness kit.
7. Multipurpose Tool
A good-quality multipurpose tool will provide you with knives, screwdrivers, pliers, bottle opener, and more. All these tools may come in useful in a disaster emergency.
8. Personal Hygiene and Sanitation Products
Keep a stock of essential hygiene and sanitation products in your emergency survival kit as well. It’s things like soap, feminine hygiene products, and toilet paper that are essential, but often left out of an emergency disaster survival kit.
9. Emergency Blankets
Most disaster emergency kits do contain some emergency thermal blankets. These will be essential if the weather is cold and you can’t get to your regular blankets.
10. Documents and Other Items
There are also several documents that you should keep copies of in your emergency supplies kit. These documents include the contact details of your family, passports, proof of address, and proof of ownership of your home. Other items that you may need include a phone with a charger and a map of the local area.
Many thanks or visiting our list of the best-selling disaster emergency kits. We hope that it helps you find the best emergency survival kit for you and your family. If you did find this page helpful, please do share it on your social media accounts. You may also be interested in: How to Prepare for Hurricane Season.
We will be publishing more safety and security product information very soon. If you would like to keep up to date with what’s new on Best Panic Alarm, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Thanks once again for visiting our site. Have a great and safe day!