Best Selling Disaster Emergency Kits
Welcome to our top ten list of the best-selling disaster emergency kits.
When a natural disaster strikes, you can be left for days without the essential services that we all take for granted. The power could be out, the water supply cut off, and the shelves of all the stores could be empty. That’s why agencies like the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and the American Red Cross recommend that citizens have an emergency survival kit.
In this bestseller list, we have ten of the best-selling disaster emergency kits. Your disaster emergency kit should contain the basic supplies and rations that you and your family will need to survive for at least three days. We have provided a list of the basic supplies that you will need at the bottom of this page.
Buying a pre-packed disaster emergency kit saves you time and money. The pre-packed kit will contain most of what you need. It would still be advisable, though, to check sources like FEMA for further information about what would be useful to have in the event of a natural disaster. Your disaster preparedness preparations may also vary depending on where you live.
We hope that you find our list of the best-selling disaster emergency kit helpful. If you do like this page, please do share it with your friends on your social media accounts. Thanks for visiting Best Panic Alarm, and let’s hope none of us ever have a need to use our emergency survival kits.
Main Image: Redfora Complete Earthquake Bag Emergency kit.
Top 10 Best Selling Disaster Emergency Kits 2020
- 4 Person Kit
- US Coast Guard approved food and water
- Enough supplies for 3 days
- Sustains two people for three days
- Includes food, water, and emergency blankets
- One 33-piece first aid kit
- Two safety light sticks
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Built for 2 People for a 3 day period
- FOOD & WATER: 3600 Cal Food Bars (2), Water Pouches (24), Hydration Bag w/ Straw, Water Purification Tablets (20)
- FIRST AID & HYGIENE: 107 Piece Extended Life First Aid Kit, Hygiene Kit (2), Pocket Tissue Pack (2), Waste Bag (2)
- LIGHT, SHELTER & WARMTH: Hand Crank Flashlight / Radio / Phone Charger, Matches, Emergency Poncho (2), Mylar Sleeping Bag (2), 2 Person Tube Tent, Hand/Body Warmer (2), 30+ hour Candle, 12 Hour Bright Stick
- 72-HOUR SUSTAINABILITY FOR TWO PEOPLE - With this 2-person emergency bag/kit, you'll have all the basic, essential supplies needed for 72 hours of survival for two people, including two Sustain water filtration straws, reusable blankets, food and more
- SUPERIOR QUALITY SUPPLIES - All of the items provided in your basic emergency bug-out bag (BOB) are premium. All items included: 1 small premium backpack, 1 Aqua Literz water (33. 8oz refillable carton), 2 Sustain water filtration straws, 1 pack of 8 bath wipes, 50 ft. Paracord bundle, 4 Cyalume SnapLights, 2 Mainstay 2400 calorie bar food rations, 1 LED Lantern, 1 MoraKniv Companion knife, 1 fully stocked First Aid Kit, 2 whistles and 2 reusable blankets
- ALL YOU NEED IN ONE PLACE - With this emergency preparedness pack, you'll have the peace of mind that you have the basic supplies needed for survival during an emergency. Save yourself hours of searching for individual products and money from purchasing them separately with one bag that's ready to go with premium items
- BASIC FIRST AID - After an emergency, health care providers may not be able to reach you for some time. Be prepared to administer minor first aid to with the first aid kit in this basic emergency survival bag. The 41-piece first aid kit contains: variety of bandages, pain relievers, ointment, gauze tape, sanitary gloves, and a first aid guide
- INCLUDED EMERGENCY ITEMS: This emergency backpack survival kit includes the following: 1 x Triple-Pocket Reinforced Grab-N-Go Backpack, 1 x Dust Mask, 1 x Pack of Food Bars – 2,400 calories (5 year shelf life), 1 x Tissue Pack, 1 x Emergency Blanket, and 1 x Emergency Rain Poncho.
- ALSO INCLUDES PREMIUM SURVIVAL GEAR: This survival backpack also includes the following survival gear: 1 x Emergency Whistle/Compass Combo, 1 x Battery-free crank flashlight , 1 x 36 piece First Aid Emergency Kit and 5 x 4.22 oz. emergency drinking water pouches (5 year shelf life).
- PERFECT PREPARATION KIT FOR NATURAL DISASTERS: This Backpack emergency kit is perfect to help you stay prepared in the case of the following emergencies or natural disasters: Hurricanes, Wildfires, Floods, Tornadoes, Earthquakes or even Power Outages. Be prepared with the Blue 72 Backpack Kit.
- INCLUDES THE 3 ESSENTIALS TO SURVIVE: Each kit contains enough emergency supplies to sustain one person for three days (72 hours). The three basic essentials of food, water and emergency blankets (as recommended by the American Red Cross), are included in every handy backpack.
- 72 HOUR SUSTAINABILITY - This Emergency Go Bag Contains The Essentials. After An Emergency The Most Essential Human Needs Are Water & Food.
- HIGHEST-QUALITY ITEMS - Premium Items NOT Included: Water, Food, Tent, Ponchos, Rope, Light, First Aid Kit, Survival Compass, Fire Starter and Thermal Blankets a Full survival backpacks to weather any storm.
- PREMIUM EMERGENCY GO BAG: This Emergency Go Bag Contains Supplies For Four People To Survive A Natural Disaster. Stay Prepared And Ready , Keep Your Family Safe.
- FIRST AID KIT : After An Natural Disaster Health Care Providers May Not Be Able To Reach You For Some Time. A Variety Of Bandages Pain Relievers Ointment Gauze & Tape Sanitary Gloves And A First Aid Guide. If You Camp In The Mountain Or Your House, Stay Fully Prepping For Storm Season With The Right Necessities.
- Exclusive 47 PCS Survival Kit - Uniquely customized by U.S military veterans, our survival kit includes 28pcs emergency survival gears, 16pcs medical supplies, 10pcs fishing tools and 4 in 1 Molle EMT pouch to suit all your needs. Includes folding knife, muols to better suit your needs. The all in one survival kit includes tactical folding knife, wire saw, pen, fire starter, compass, emergency blanket, folding pliers,flashlight, tactical defense whistle, saber card, bottle clip, carabiner, etc.
- Top Quality Survival Gears & Approved First Aid Kit - Includes the most popular survival necessities: military knife, saber card, tactical pen, 3-mode tactical flashlight, multi-function paracord bracelet and more practical survival gears. Approved comprehensive first aid supplies for emergency treatment, you can deal with wounds soon to prevent wound infections. Allowing to treat a single family or a group of friends under emergency case.
- Molle System Compatible - The EMT bag was made of military grade 1000D nylon which is durable, portable and water-resistant, its small size and large capacity, the size is 8” x 6.5” x 6”, it offers three large compartments and plenty of rooms to add your vital supplies gear. Durable MOLLE compatible straps with strong snaps allow you to attach this medical IFAK pouch to any MOLLE compatible gear or your belt which made it a perfect companion for any outdoor activities.
- Perfect for Any Emergency Situation - Ideal for tactical medics, military, police, firefighter, EMT, hunter, first responders, hikers, campers, outdoor enthusiasts and more! Perfect for car, boat, bike, motorcycle, home, workplace; travel, shooting, hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, boating, cycling, backpacking, climbing, mountain biking, outdoor sports, wilderness adventures, etc. Also suit for natural disasters survival emergency, such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, floods and fires.
- ✅ An Emergency Kit You Can Count On- this multi-use 72-hour go bag was created to give individuals and families a quality but affordable survival kit that covers all the essentials without cutting any corners. Designed to prepare you and your family for any emergency event, whether that be a HURRICANE, EARTHQUAKE, FLOOD, CIVIL UNREST, or EVACUATION, this survival kit makes preparedness accessible for any budget, because everyone should be able to ensure the safety of the ones they love.
- ✅ When it comes to survival, water is absolutely vital. In a disaster access to clean water will likely be limited, which is why we provide ample water provisions in this kit. In addition to the USA MADE, COAST GUARD APPROVED S.O.S BRAND WATER POUCHES (5-year shelf life from manufacturer date) we include a FRONTIER STRAW FILTER that will allow you to use any water source, filters up to 30 GALLONS of harmful bacteria and sediments.
- ✅ The SOS BRAND FOOD RATIONS, USA MADE & COAST GUARD APPROVED (5-year shelf life from manufacturer date) included are space-efficient, supply 1200 calories per person per day, require no rehydration, no reheating, and were developed to be non-thirst inducing. Other options, such as freeze-dried food pouches, call for up to 8 cups water to rehydrate 72-hours’ worth of food, typically only supply 500-600 calories per person per day, and contain hundreds of milligrams of sodium.
- ✅ Emergency Guidebook- not only does this kit have the tools and supplies you need to survive a disaster, but also included is our Emergency Preparedness Guidebook that will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to as well. In it you will find crucial survival information from how to create an emergency plan, to administering life-saving first aid, to what to do during an earthquake, hurricane, nuclear disaster, pandemic, and more.
- Emergency food and water boast a 5-year shelf life from production Date
- Be prepared for medical emergency situations with the included first aid kit
- All contents packed into convenient backpack for traveling
- Lightweight kit, easy to carry for long periods of time
- Gear designed to help keep you protected in the event of an emergency
- Food and water has a 5 year shelf life, U.S. Coast Guard approved
- Designed for any type of emergency, including hurricanes and floods
- Be ready for any emergency at home or work
Last update on 2020-06-05 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
What Items Should You have in Your Emergency Preparedness Kit?
The above best-selling disaster emergency kits are a good way to stock on the basic survival supplies. However, most survival kits don’t contain all the emergency supply needs for more than a few days. Some of the kits also lack some of the recommended hardware. When you buy an emergency survival kit, you should check how many people the kit is for, and how many days of supplies it contains. You should also think about any additional supplies that you would need. Here’s a checklist of basic emergency survival supplies.
The recommended amount of water for an emergency survival kit is 3 gallons per day per person. You won’t find gallons of water in any pre-packed survival kit! So, the best thing to do is to get some emergency water containers and keep them somewhere safe.
2. Non-perishable Food
You will also need a minimum of three days of food for each person. The food should be non-perishable and easy to prepare. Most of the best disaster preparedness kits do contain a supply of food. But you might want to increase the amount of emergency food you have on hand by buying a stock of emergency food rations.
3. Flashlight and Batteries
You will find a flashlight in most of the best disaster emergency kits. If the kit you choose does not contain a flashlight, tactical flashlights would be the best choice. Tactical flashlights are hardwearing and many of them are waterproof too. Don’t forget to pack some spare batteries as well.
4. Battery Powered or Hand Cranked Radio
You will need an emergency radio so that you can get updates from the official disaster agencies. This could be battery-powered radio or hand-cranked radio. Some emergency radios also have a USB phone charging outlet, which would also be very useful for keeping in touch.
5. Good Quality First Aid Kit
You will need a good-quality, well-stocked first aid kit in an emergency. This would need to be more than a few Band-Aids and some antiseptic ointment. In a natural disaster, such as an earthquake or a hurricane, you may have to deal with some serious injuries. So, it is worth investing in a comprehensive disaster first aid kit.
6. Seven-day Supply of Medications
If any of the family takes medication, then you should have at least a 7-day supply of that medication stored in your emergency preparedness kit.
7. Multipurpose Tool
A good-quality multipurpose tool will provide you with knives, screwdrivers, pliers, bottle opener, and more. All these tools may come in useful in a disaster emergency.
8. Personal Hygiene and Sanitation Products
Keep a stock of essential hygiene and sanitation products in your emergency survival kit as well. It’s things like soap, feminine hygiene products, and toilet paper that are essential, but often left out of an emergency disaster survival kit.
9. Emergency Blankets
Most disaster emergency kits do contain some emergency thermal blankets. These will be essential if the weather is cold and you can’t get to your regular blankets.
10. Documents and Other Items
There are also several documents that you should keep copies of in your emergency supplies kit. These documents include the contact details of your family, passports, proof of address, and proof of ownership of your home. Other items that you may need include a phone with a charger and a map of the local area.
Many thanks or visiting our list of the best-selling disaster emergency kits. We hope that it helps you find the best emergency survival kit for you and your family. If you did find this page helpful, please do share it on your social media accounts. You may also be interested in: How to Prepare for Hurricane Season.
We will be publishing more safety and security product information very soon. If you would like to keep up to date with what’s new on Best Panic Alarm, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Thanks once again for visiting our site. Have a great and safe day!