Best Selling Driveway Alarms
Welcome to our list of ten of the best-selling driveway alarms.
Whether you have a long driveway or a short one, driveway alarms provide the peace of mind of knowing when someone is approaching your home. The big advantage of driveway alarms is that they give you advance warning that somebody is about. You will know that an intruder is nearby before they even reach your home.
Driveway alarms are also useful for simple convenience. If you are expecting guests, for example, you will be able to be at the door to greet them. For older people, a driveway alarm will also give them more time to get to the door to answer it.
Driveway alarms are simple devices that are triggered by motion and alert you that someone is approaching your property. Drive alarms usually consist of one or more motion sensors that detect any movement on your drive. The motion sensors are then connected to a receiver in your home, and that alerts you if someone is approaching. The best driveway alarms are smart alarms. So, you will also receive alerts on your smartphone.
The alarms listed below are the best-selling driveway alarms right now. Out best-seller lists are updated automatically as soon as you open the page. We hope that this list of ten of the top-selling driveway alarms helps you to find the best driveway alarm for your home. If you do find this page helpful, please do share it with your friends on social media. Thanks!
Main Image: Guardline Wireless Driveway Alarm.
Top 10 Best Selling Driveway Alarms 2020
- ✔ WIDE RANGE OF USES - Motion detection is an essential part of any home security solution. The waterproof sensors in this system use Passive Infrared to detect heat and movement so you can quickly be alerted to movement on your driveway, front porch, gate, shed, walkway, or even swimming pool (for when kids get too close). Great for homes, businesses, and offices.
- ✔ LONG DISTANCE WIRELESS - Communication range up to 1000ft/300M from each sensor to the receiver. Cars, people and animals can be detected within 24ft/8M of each sensor’s angled eye. Think of this system as your long-range doorbell.
- ✔ 3 ALERT OPTIONS & 36 CHIMES TO CHOOSE FROM - Select one of 3 ways of being alerted (Sound/LED Flash/Sound and LED Flash) and 3 volume levels from 25-80dB. Also select from 36 chimes and doorbell sounds. Be alerted to visitors, scare off unwanted intruders, or even know when your children have accessed restricted areas.
- ✔ EASY TO INSTALL & DIY - This system is fully-expandable, with plug-and-play sensors that can be set up within minutes. Pair each receiver with up to 5 sensors for full coverage of your property. The sensors can be mounted to walls, fence posts, trees, or any other surface, providing extra layers of security and home safety.
- eMacros ADVANTAGE-30 years+ solar driveway alarm wireless and solar driveway alert system produced in our own factory with our leading-edge systems technology. Wireless Solar Driveway Alarm Includes 1 AC Powered Receiver and 1 Sensor. SOLAR POWERED NO NEED REPLACE BATTERIES- The sensor is powered by a built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery which will be charged by the solar panel, so no need replace the battery, the sensor also can be powered by the DC5V power adapter.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Can expandable up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Wireless driveway alarm Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals. There are 4 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where driveway alarm wireless motion is being detected.
- SUPER LONG RECEIVING RANGE - 1/2 mile (in ideal situations). Our range is the 1/2 mile competitors claim under ideal conditions. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Our system has been real-world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions. It is been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY - Outdoor driveway alert sensor system is made with industrial-grade PVC housing, rubberized weather/water-resistant seal, and a runs on one solar rechargeable.
- Set includes one base receiver and one sensor (ability to additional CWPIR sensors Sold Separately)
- Passive infrared (PIR) sensor is weatherproof and detects motion up to 30ft away and features adjustable sensitivity
- Base receiver detects signals from sensors up to a 1/2 mile away (in ideal situations)
- Unique sound and light pattern on the base unit identifies which sensor has been triggered
- ✔ PROTECT YOUR FAMILY & PROPERTY - With Wireless Driveway Alarm, be alerted the moment visitors, vehicles, or even potential intruders enter your property lines, driveway, front porch, gate, shed, walkways and garage. Also great for being alerted if your kids get to close to the swimming pool or areas they shouldn’t go. Each sensor can be placed up to 1000ft/300m away from the receiver (depending on obstacles and environment).
- ✔ FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE and EXPANDABLE - Create up to four unique detection zones with 4 sensors each, meaning up to 16 total sensors per receiver protecting your property. LED lights on the receiver indicate which sensor zone has detected movement so you can act quickly. THE ALARM SOUND OF THE 4TH ZONE CAN BE CUSTOMIZED FROM AMONG 36 AVAILABLE MELODIES. If you need custom ringtones, please install the PIR sensor in the 4th zone.
- ✔ AVOID FALSE ALARMS with ADJUSTABLE SENSOR WINDOWS - Rotate the cap on the PIR (Passive Infrared) sensor to adjust its detection angle between 30°, 45°, and 60°. Proper adjustment can help avoid false alarms from passing cars, small animals, or even leaves in the wind. Our sensor uses Passive Infrared Technology to pick up motion AND heat, meaning dead leaves won’t activate it.
- ✔ SUPER EASY TO INSTALL & DIY - Takes only a few minutes to set up. The outdoor motion sensors can be mounted to posts, walls, fences, and trees. Simply place your sensor anywhere on your property and when a person, vehicle or large animal moves within 24 feet of the sensor’s angled eye, a signal will be sent to the receiver that will chime in your home just like a long-range doorbell.
- HOSMART ADVANTAGE-30 years+ outdoor driveway alarm wireless and driveway alert system produced in our own factory with our leading edge systems technology.Wireless Driveway Alarm Includes 1 Battery/AC Powered Base Receiver and 1 Sensor.
- EASY TO INSTALL- Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Can expandable up to 4 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. wireless driveway alarm Detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals.Over 4 fun & unique chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where driveway alarm wireless motion is being detected.
- SUPER LONG RECEVING RANGE - 1/4 mile (in ideal situations). Our range is double the 1/4 mile competitors claim under ideal conditions. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Our system has been real world tested in settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles. It easily achieves a 1500FT wireless range in most conditions. It is been tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow.
- EXCELLENT QUANLITY - Outdoor driveway alert sensor system is made with industrial grade PVC housing, rubberized weather/water resistant seal, and a sunshade.
- 【Driveway Alarm Wireless】 Wireless Driveway Alarm Includes 1 Receiver and 1 Sensor. When a person, vehicle or large animal moves into the sensor’s angled eye, a signal will be sent to the receiver that will chime in your home, just like a long-range doorbell. Good to use in house, Yard, Garage, Gate, Pool, store and any other place. The color is camouflage, and it won't be noticed when placed outdoors.
- 【500ft Long Transmitting Range】 The wireless range from sensor to the wireless driveway alarm receiver up to 500ft (actual range will vary depending on local terrain), 100-300ft with trees, normal walls and doors. Use different motion sensors around your property to match different ringtones to distinguish where the motion is alerting.
- 【58 Chimes & 5 Volume Levels】 Features 58 unique ringtones and 5 adjustable volumes with mute mode, customizing doorbell tone and volume to personal preference to meet your need in different time and places. The LED light indicator flashes to perform a visual alert.
- 【Motion Sensor & Waterproof】 This PIR wireless detector will alert you to activity around your property. Our sensor uses Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) to pick up motion AND heat, which means you won’t get false alarms caused by the wind blowing debris and dead leaves around.The PIR sensor is made with an industrial-grade PVC housing with rubber Weatherproof/ Waterproof seals and a sunshade.
- Instantly alerts you when someone pulls into or out of your driveway
- The outdoor electromagnetic sensor only detects vehicles; no false alarms due to animals, children, etc.
- Easy-to-install Electromagnetic Sensor Wand is buried next to your driveway, and detects mass metal moving within a 3-12 ft. radius of the wand.
- When a vehicle passes by the sensor, an outdoor transmitter communicates wirelessly to an internal base station up to 400 ft. away and sounds a pleasant chime
- ✔ WIRELESS MOTION SENSOR ALARM - Motion detectors are essential in a home security system. It can detect movement in the surrounding areas - driveways, front porch, gates, home, sheds, offices, walkways, swimming pools, etc. And trigger alert to the linked receiver. It provides an added level of security and safety to your property and loved ones.
- ✔ RELIABLE & REALISTIC RANGE - Driveway alarm are sensitive to detect motion from vehicles or people. The transmission range is up to 1000 feet (the ranges from the sensor to the receiver) and the sensors' detection range is up to 24 feet. We use newer technology components and excellent manufacturing techniques. Improving the design of the infrared detection chip and the detection angle to reduce the false alarms from the sunlight/rain/fog/snow/wind/temperature change and etc.
- ✔ 3 ALERT OPTIONS - There are three types of alert settings：Alarm ring/door ring, LED flashlight, Alarm ring/door ring+LED flashlight. LED flashlight enables homeowners to keep an eye on movement in areas of your home. Plus, it can trigger a doorbell or alarm that can be scaring off the unwanted intruder and alert you when kids enter restricted areas.
- ✔ SUPER EASY TO INSTALL & DIY - Takes only a few minutes to set up. Outdoor motion sensor alarm systems can be mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees. Simply place your sensor/or multiple sensors (expandable up to 5 sensors) anywhere on your property and when a person, vehicle or large animal moves within 24 feet of the sensor’s angled eye, a signal will be sent to the receiver that will chime in your home just like a long-range doorbell.
- ✔ SUPERIOR PRODUCT BY AN AMERICAN COMPANY: With over 250,000+ customers served since 2001, Guardline offers the most DEPENDABLE and accurate outdoor motion detector on the market today. With nearly 20 years of rigorous real-world testing and experience, we have perfected our product so you are guaranteed to be RELIABLY ALERTED to movement around your property.
- ✔ REAL PEOPLE, REAL EXPERTISE: We offer an industry leading 2-year warranty and our Seattle-based customer support is here to help you every step of the way—before AND after the sale. We pick up the phone when you call, offer live chat support and easy to follow video tutorials. We share honest reviews by REAL users, industry experts, and buyers like you. We encourage your decision to support American small businesses like ours.
- ✔ SUPER EASY TO INSTALL AND CUSTOMIZE: Our wireless outdoor motion alert sensor is a fully expandable and feature rich plug-and-play device that sets up in minutes. Simply place your sensor/or multiple sensors (expandable up to 16 sensors) anywhere on your property and when a person, vehicle or large animal moves within 40 feet of the sensor’s angled eye, a signal will be sent to the receiver that will chime in your home just like a long-range doorbell.
- ✔ RELIABLE + REALISTIC RANGE: We guarantee a 500 ft range which has been tested in real world settings with trees, buildings and walls in order to make true and realistic wireless range claims. (Extra heavy interference such as thick walls, metal siding, tall hills, and many trees may diminish the wireless range). Our sensor uses Passive Infrared Technology to pick up motion AND heat, which means you won’t get false alarms from dead leaves. Need more range? Check out our 1/4 mile range model.
- EXTREMELY RELIABLE: The motion sensor uses passive infrared technology to absorb motion and heat, which means only detects movement from humans, cars, and large animals. You won't get false positives from Dead Leaves, Fog, Birds, and Rabbit, etc.
- 500-FT WIRELESS TRANSMISSION RANGE: The wireless range from sensor to the wireless driveway alarm receiver up to 500ft (actual range will vary depending on local terrain). Up to 16 feet detection range, enough to meet your needs. No need to waste more money on the 50-feet and 60-feet versions of the motion alert.
- WATERPROOF and LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Designed with the new 2019 Low-Power technology, so the standby time is longer than other sensors. The motion sensor runs on 4 AA batteries for up to one year and waterproof(IP55) - fully-enclosed design.
- FULLY SCALABLE SYSTEM: Expandable to up to 58 sensors and unlimited alarm receivers to completely cover your property - 4 volume adjustments and 58 ringtones are available. Use different motion sensors around your property to match different ringtones to distinguish where the motion is alerting.
Last update on 2020-05-29 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Things to Consider When Buying a Driveway Alarm
When you are looking for the best driveway alarm for your home, here are several things to consider. The length of your driveway, of course, is an important consideration. But there are some other important factors to think about as well. Here’s a quick summary of what you need to look at when you are buying a driveway alarm.
The first thing to check when buying a driveway alarm is the transmission range of the sensors. If you have a long driveway, you will need to make sure that you will get a signal from the sensor to the receiver. The reliability of a wireless signal can vary with the conditions. So, choose a wireless driveway alarm that has a range that will comfortably cover the length of your driveway.
The power source for the sensors will usually be either batteries or a small solar panel. Solar-powered driveway alarms are convenient because you won’t have to keep changing the batteries. Solar-powered alarms may not be suitable, though, if you want to install the sensor in a shady area of your drive.
In a perfect world, a driveway alarm would only pick up people or vehicles. However, you will invariably get some false alarms with any driveway alarm. Driveway alarms may be triggered by small animals, such as squirrels, for example. The best way to check that a driveway alarm is not too sensitive is to read customer reviews. Some of the best wireless driveway alarms also have adjustable sensitivity to help overcome this problem.
An outdoor driveway alarm must, of course, be weatherproof. But there are different degrees of weatherproofing. If you live in a region that is prone to extreme weather conditions, you will need to check the weatherproofing specs of a driveway alarm carefully.
Ease of Installation
Wireless driveway alarms are the easiest to install. There are some driveway alarms, though, that have a wire to connect the sensors to the receiver. If you want a very simple installation, look of wireless driveway alarms that have either solar-powered or battery-powered sensors.
You may want to add more sensors to your driveway alarm after you have bought it. Extra sensors will enable you to cover a wider area of the entrance to your home. If you think that you might need to do this, look for alarms that allow for several motion sensors and several zones.
As with everything, you will get what you pay for when you buy an outdoor driveway security alarm. There are some very cheap driveway alarms on the market, but these are likely to be of inferior quality. As a guide, the best driveway alarms will cost in the region of $75 – $100.
Many thanks for visiting Best Panic Alarm and reading our list of the top ten best-selling driveway alarms. If you did find this page helpful, please do share it with other people on your social media accounts. If you are interested in home security, you will find more home security advice here.
We will be publishing more home security product reviews very soon. If you would like to receive occasional updates from us, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Thanks again for visiting Best Panic Alarm. Come back and visit us again soon! In the meantime, have a great, and stay safe!