Best Selling Kids Bike Helmets
Welcome to our list of the top ten best-selling kids bike helmets. Bikes are great fun, and no one wants to stop kids from having fun. Even so, hundreds of children are injured in cycling accidents each day. Kids will take a tumble off their bikes. We all did it when we were young. But, even if a bike is not traveling very fast, a child falling off a bike can still hit their head. And it is head injuries that are the biggest concern.
The best way to keep a child safe on a bike is to make sure the child wears a bike helmet. A bike helmet reduces the risk of head injury by more than 50%. A bicycle helmet will also reduce the risk of facial and neck injuries.
The list below contains ten of the best-selling bike helmets for kids. At the bottom of this page, you will find our guide on choosing a children’s bike helmet. We hope that this page helps you find the best bike helmet for your children. If you do find this page helpful, please share it on your social media accounts. Thanks!
Main Image: Raskullz Bolt LED Bike Helmet.
Top 10 Best Selling Kids Bike Helmets 2020
- This Schwinn Thrasher lightweight helmet is designed for youth. Suggested age range: 8 to 14 years old. Suggested head circumference: 21.25 to 22.88 inches
- Schwinn 360 degrees Comfort pairs a dial adjustable fit system with full range padding for the perfect customized, comfortable fit
- Lightweight, three piece micro shell enhances durability without weighing you down
- 20 top air vents provide crucial ventilation on hot summer rides
- Comfortable Design: LX LERMX Kids bike helmet for toddlers to Youth Size combines a super strong injection molded outer shell and a shock absorbing protective foam inner shell. Safely protects their little noggins from impact while providing comfort
- Light Wight: The lightest option for helmets - approximately 7.5 oz, without sacrificing safety, kids won’t feel tired after hours of wearing.
- Adjustable Fit: Adjustment dial system & adjustable straps. circumference: 18. 9 to 21. 3 inches(45cm-54cm). One helmet can serve your children from 5 to 14 years old.
- Perfect Choice: Toddler helmet perfect for bike, bicycling, longboarding, roller, and inline skating, skateboarding, scooter, rollerblading, pogoing and all kinds of indoor and outdoor activities. It’s a perfect gift for your Children
- CERTIFIED SAFETY. This Kids Sport Helmet has undergone intensive safety testing. It fully complies with CPSC standards. It's your kids' best companion while biking, skateboarding, roller skating, inline skating, rollerblading, scootering etc.
- LIGHT WEIGHT. In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner, the lightest option for helmets - approximately 7.5 oz, without sacrificing safety, kids won’t feel tired after hours of wearing.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT. Adjustment dial system & adjustable straps. Available in 2 sizes: size S for kid’s head circumference range 18.9”-20.5” (48-52cm), size M for head circumference 20.5"-22" (52-56cm). One helmet can serve your children from 3 to 5, or 5-10 years old.
- VENTILATION & COMFORTABLE. 17 air vents will keep kids extremely COOL & COMFORTABLE even on hot summer days. Large internal padding offers optimal comfort.
- 【Safe Kids Helmet】: All AGH Kids Helmets are very durable and safe. The rugged PC shell and EPS high density foam integrated design can better protect the children's head from injury when riding a bicycle, skating or scooter. Enough durable and strong, You will find this children bike helmet has better safety than other bicycle helmets boys or girls
- 【Adjustable Helmet For Kids Age 2-8】: Fits head sizes：20.5''-22'', Head sizes and shapes vary. The toddler helmet has adjustment dial & strap that can be easily loosened or tightened to fit the child's head, perfectly fit toddler or kids age 2-8 years old
- 【Cool & Lightweight & Comfortable】: AGH helmet for kids only weights 8.64 OZ, without any pressure to your kids' head. With 16 vents can keep cool and breathable even in hot weather. The internal protective padding is soft, detachable and washable, Don't worry about the health problems after sweating
- 【Perfect Gift for Kids】: Whether gifting from father to son, grandparents to grandson or aunt to niece, this kids bike helmet is a great gift for boys and girls age 3 to 8 years old! Comes in a beautiful box, the child will be happy when he/she receive your present
- 3D fin hawk and radical lightning bolt printed graphics.
- 5 LED lights light up the mohawk and operate in 2 modes: steady and flashing.
- Recommended for kids 3+, but will fit most heads measuring 48-52cm. Head sizes and shapes can vary, even within an age range. ALWAYS take a head measurement before purchase.
- Recommended for kids 5-8 years old. (50-54cm)
- Fits head sizes: 50-54 cm
- 8 vents to keep little heads cool
- Side-squeeze buckle for easy adjustment
- Always take a head measurement. Head sizes and shapes vary, even within an age range. Using a helmet that does not fit can be dangerous
- [Contruction] - The high density EPS foam liner helps to absorb shock to minimize impact harms to kid’s head. The thickened soft heat-sealed lining and chin pad avoid children’ heads from abrasions effectively. Extended rear shaped offers more coverage to the back side of head if tumble on the ground when biking.
- [Adjustable Size] - The dial fit on the back of the helmet offers 100% adjustability, size: 19.68"-22.44"(50-57cm), suitable for children/youth ages 5-13.
- [Lightweight] - the kid’s bike helmet is 180g, super lightweight, and with 15 air holes for cool airflow, it is very comfortable to wear.
- [Detachable Visor] - The visor on the bicycle helmet can avoid the sun shines directly into your kids’ eyes, and provides more shadow. And it is detachable.
- New Design:The Bright Colors With Cute,Brave,and Lively Design with Helmet-brim,Let Child Full of Courage and Energy to Explore the Mysteries Of Nature
- 11 Vents for Airflow, Keep Cool and Comfortable
- Material:The Surface Color Matte ABS Shell and Shock-absorbing EPS Inner Shell Helpful to Decrease The Impact Forces of The Collision
- Lightweight:About 260g(0.57lbs) Adjustable Size S:48-54cm/18.9"-21.3" M:54-57 cm / 21.3"-22.4"
- √ Premium Protection -- The kids bicycling helmet provides comfort and impact resistance with reinforced ABS shell & shock-absorbing EPS foam.
- √ Comfortable Design -- Our kids bike helmet equipped with vents that could help to reduce sweating. The soft Velcro padding could perfectly fits your chin.
- √ Delicate Packaging --The helmet comes with an elaborate box and well wraped, it could be a decent present for kids who like outdoor sports.
- √ Adjustable Kids Helmet -- This adjustable Helmet designed for toddler to youth with 3 sizes (Please see details on the mentioned picture).
- PROTECTION FOR DAY & NIGHT: Designed to be used anytime of the day, this kids bike helmet features a built-in warning LED light on the rear, with three lighting modes - slow flash / steady flash / fast flash. This provides a more comfortable and safe riding for kids during the darker hours. The light also adjusts the fit of the helmet - turn right to tighten and left to loosen.
- SUPERIOR IMPACT RESISTANCE: This bike helmet for kids has Durable In-Mold polycarbonate shell with shock-absorbing EPS foam liner absorbs impacts and protects the head, lowering the risk of injury when riding on or off-road!
- PREMIUM COMFORT FIT: Featuring a soft foam lining and padded chin strap, our boys and girls bike helmet provides comfortable coverage for extended periods of time and is suitable for kids ages 3-8. Fits head circumferences of 19.68 to 21.26 inches (50-54 cm).
- MULTI-SPORT PROTECTION: These kids bicycle helmets provide excellent protection for a variety of sporting activities including cycling, skateboarding, rollerblading and riding scooters. The perfect gift for an active child for birthday, Christmas or just to add some safety to their outdoor funtime.
Last update on 2021-04-08 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Considerations When Buying a Kids Bike Helmet
A kid’s bike helmet is much more than an accessory. A kid’s bike helmet is a safety product that could save a child’s life. So, it is important that you consider the safety factors above all other things. Here are the main things to look at when choosing the best bike helmet for your child:
In order to get the best protection for your child, a kid’s bike helmet must be the right size. To get the right size helmet of your child, you will need to measure the circumference of the child’s head. When you receive the helmet, you may also need to adjust it to fit the child’s head.
There are two main types of kid’s bike helmets. There are those that are intended for use solely as a cycling helmet. And, there are skater-style helmets that are used for scooters and skateboards as well. The bicycle helmets are usually lighter than skater-style helmets. And they usually have ventilation holes cut into them. Skater-style helmets are heavier, but they provide more coverage of the head.
Visors help to keep the sun out of kid’s eyes when they are cycling. That can be a good safety feature for summer cycling. A visor will also provide protection for the face in a fall. You will usually find that kid’s cycle helmets have a visor, whereas skater-style helmets do not.
Most of the best kids cycle helmets have an adjustable inner-plastic cage. You can adjust this cage to fit the size and shape of a child’s head. There should also be an adjustable chin strap on a child’s bike helmet. It is very important that a bike helmet fits well. If it is too loose, the helmet could slide off. If it is too tight the cycle helmet will be uncomfortable to wear.
The best kids’ bike helmets will have a CPSC certification. This signifies that the helmet conforms to Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards. A bike helmet certified for cycling will also be certified for scooters and in-line skating. There are separate certifications for more extreme sports such as mountain biking and BMX riding.
As mentioned above, a kid’s bike helmet is a piece of safety equipment. It is not an accessory or a toy. It is advisable to only buy children’s bike helmets only from reputable suppliers. You should also only buy helmets that are CPSC certified.
Many thanks for visiting our top ten best-selling kids bike helmets list. We hope that this page helps you find the best bike helmet for your child. If you liked this page, please don’t forget to share it on your social media accounts. If your kids are starting to venture out on their own, you may also be interested in our top 10 best-selling GPS tracker watches for kids list.
We will be publishing more kid’s safety articles soon. If you would like to receive an occasional update from us, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Thanks again for taking the time to visit Best Panic Alarm. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!