Last Updated onHome » Blog » Personal Safety and Security » Kids Safety and Security »
Best Selling Kids Bike Helmets
Welcome to our list of the top ten best-selling kids bike helmets. Bikes are great fun, and no one wants to stop kids from having fun. Even so, hundreds of children are injured in cycling accidents each day. Kids will take a tumble off their bikes. We all did it when we were young. But, even if a bike is not traveling very fast, a child falling off a bike can still hit their head. And it is head injuries that are the biggest concern.
The best way to keep a child safe on a bike is to make sure the child wears a bike helmet. A bike helmet reduces the risk of head injury by more than 50%. A bicycle helmet will also reduce the risk of facial and neck injuries.
The list below contains ten of the best-selling bike helmets for kids. At the bottom of this page, you will find our guide on choosing a children’s bike helmet. We hope that this page helps you find the best bike helmet for your children. If you do find this page helpful, please share it on your social media accounts. Thanks!
Main Image: Raskullz Bolt LED Bike Helmet.
Top 10 Best Selling Kids Bike Helmets 2020
- Sport Type: Cycling
- PREMIUM PROTECTION FOR YOUR KIDS - This CPSC-certified set features shock-absorbing EPS (expanded polystyrene shell) and fitted design to reduce your child risk of injury while biking on or off road
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - If your toddler is one to go through a number of child bike helmets in a short period of time, then you are in luck! Avoid the disappointments associated with other toddler bicycle helmets that are made of cheap polycarbonate shell. Invest in our sturdy, adjustable bicycle helmet that is extremely durable and built to last
- FITTED KIDS HELMET - While every other kid bicycle helmet appears loose and does not fit your child's head perfectly, our kids helmet for 3 - 8 years old comes with an adjustable harness/wheel ratchet that can be adjusted to fit heads measuring 18.9 - 21.3 inches
- PERFECT GIFT FOR CHILDREN - Whether gifting from father to son, grandparents to grandchildren or aunt to niece, KAMUGO kids bike helmet makes a great gift for boys and girls aged 3 to 8 years old! Comes in beautiful box, the child will be overjoyed when he/she receive your present
- Fits head sizes: 50-54 cm
- 8 vents to keep little heads cool
- Side-squeeze buckle for easy adjustment
- CPSC 1203 Bike and ASTM F1492 Skate compliant
- Complies with standards of CPSC and EN 1078.
- ABS shell resists impact and high quality EPS foam provides shock-absorbing.
- 11 top and side vents keep user cool and comfortable.
- Suitable for various outdoor sports such as cycling, skateboarding and so on.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: CPSC CE certification, the toddler bike helmets are specially designed for multi-sports head protection. The material use is tough and durable PVC & PC, EPS foam which would help absorb the impact and protect your kids head during impact
- HEAD SIZE: 48cm-54cm,/18.89''-21.26'', recommended ages is 3-8, please choose the helmet size according to the head circumference classification
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: This kids bike helmet has an adjustable spin dial on the back of the helmet to ensure you achieve a perfect and safe fit. After a day of riding you can easily remove the inner lining and wash away any sweat
- MULTI-SPORTING GEAR: The kids helmet are flexible and suitable for Multi-sports activities, include cycling, skateboarding, scooter, inline & roller skating. These helmets would be the essential protective gear for any outdoor sports-lovers
- 3D fin hawk and radical lightning bolt printed graphics.
- 5 LED lights light up the mohawk and operate in 2 modes: steady and flashing.
- Auto-shut off feature to conserve battery. (Batteries included)
- Recommended for kids 5-8 years old. (50-54cm)
- Cutting-edge youth safety helmet for biking, skating, and more
- Ergonomic interior padding is comfortable and secure
- 17 top and side vents help rider keep a cool head on hot days
- Side release Buckles adjust and fasten quickly; sleek Black gloss color
- Molded 3D helmet design rocks every kid's world.
- Shock-absorbing EPS inner shell protects the noggin.
- Aerodynamic cooling vents keep your bucket fresh.
- Nylon straps adjust for a great fit
- PREMIUM PROTECTION FOR YOUR KIDS - Are you constantly worrying about your kid whenever he/she is outdoor skating, cycling, biking, snowboarding or riding a scooter/balance bike? Say goodbye to head injuries as our children bicycle helmet will keep your child safe from bumps and bruises.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR CHILDREN - Whether gifting from father to son, grandparents to grandchildren or aunt to niece, LERUJIFL kids bike helmet makes a great gift for boys and girls aged 3 to 8 years old! Comes in beautiful box, the child will be overjoyed when he/she receive your present!
- FITTED KIDS HELMET - While every other kid bicycle helmet appears loose and does not fit your child's head perfectly, our kids helmet for 3 - 8 years old comes with an adjustable harness/wheel ratchet that can be adjusted to fit heads measuring 18.9 - 21.3 inches.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - If your toddler is one to go through a number of child bike helmets in a short period of time, then you are in luck! Avoid the disappointments associated with other toddler bicycle helmets that are made of cheap polycarbonate shell. Invest in our sturdy, adjustable bicycle helmet that is extremely durable and built to last.
- [IN-MOLD]: IN-MOLD premium polycarbonate shell with EPS liner( CERTIFICATION: CE EN1078)
- [SIZING]: Dial fit offers 100% adjustability for Child/Youth Ages 5-13 years old with SIZE: 19.68"-22.44"(50-57cm)
- [LIGHTWEIGHT& VENTILATION]: 180g with 15 Airflow vents.it is lightweight and comfortable to wear
- [DETACHABLE VISOR]: Built-In visor detachable
Last update on 2020-01-18 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Considerations When Buying a Kids Bike Helmet
A kid’s bike helmet is much more than an accessory. A kid’s bike helmet is a safety product that could save a child’s life. So, it is important that you consider the safety factors above all other things. Here are the main things to look at when choosing the best bike helmet for your child:
In order to get the best protection for your child, a kid’s bike helmet must be the right size. To get the right size helmet of your child, you will need to measure the circumference of the child’s head. When you receive the helmet, you may also need to adjust it to fit the child’s head.
There are two main types of kid’s bike helmets. There are those that are intended for use solely as a cycling helmet. And, there are skater-style helmets that are used for scooters and skateboards as well. The bicycle helmets are usually lighter than skater-style helmets. And they usually have ventilation holes cut into them. Skater-style helmets are heavier, but they provide more coverage of the head.
Visors help to keep the sun out of kid’s eyes when they are cycling. That can be a good safety feature for summer cycling. A visor will also provide protection for the face in a fall. You will usually find that kid’s cycle helmets have a visor, whereas skater-style helmets do not.
Most of the best kids cycle helmets have an adjustable inner-plastic cage. You can adjust this cage to fit the size and shape of a child’s head. There should also be an adjustable chin strap on a child’s bike helmet. It is very important that a bike helmet fits well. If it is too loose, the helmet could slide off. If it is too tight the cycle helmet will be uncomfortable to wear.
The best kids’ bike helmets will have a CPSC certification. This signifies that the helmet conforms to Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards. A bike helmet certified for cycling will also be certified for scooters and in-line skating. There are separate certifications for more extreme sports such as mountain biking and BMX riding.
As mentioned above, a kid’s bike helmet is a piece of safety equipment. It is not an accessory or a toy. It is advisable to only buy children’s bike helmets only from reputable suppliers. You should also only buy helmets that are CPSC certified.
Many thanks for visiting our top ten best-selling kids bike helmets list. We hope that this page helps you find the best bike helmet for your child. If you liked this page, please don’t forget to share it on your social media accounts. If your kids are starting to venture out on their own, you may also be interested in our top 10 best-selling GPS tracker watches for kids list.
We will be publishing more kid’s safety articles soon. If you would like to receive an occasional update from us, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Thanks again for taking the time to visit Best Panic Alarm. Stay safe and have a wonderful day!