Last Updated onHome » Blog » Personal Safety and Security »
Best Selling Multitools
If you are looking for a great gift, then look no further than these best-selling multitools. Multitools will be appreciated by campers and hunters, and they make a great addition to anyone’s emergency disaster kit. In fact, if you carry a multitool with you, you will be prepared for any eventuality, wherever you go.
Multitools are so versatile. The best multitools contain a knife, pliers, screwdrivers and more. And, because all the tools are contained in one handy tool, you will never lose one of your mini tools! Keep one at home in the kitchen drawer, keep one in the car, and take one with you on camping and hiking trips. When you have a multitool, you have a mini toolbox with wherever you go.
This best-seller list contains the top ten best-selling multitools as at the date you view this page. So, these are the most popular multipurpose tools on the market right now. We hope that our top ten multitool best-seller list helps you find the best multitool for your needs!
Main Image: LEATHERMAN Wingman Multitool.
Top 10 Best Selling Multitools 2020
- Suspension Multi-Plier multitool with 12 integrated components
- Saf.T.Plus component locking system guarantees safety
- Lightweight open-frame stainless steel handle
- Includes a ballistic nylon sheath
- While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user
- Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws
- New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The needle nose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- Compact Toolkit: Contains 14 different tools including Hammer, Axe, Pliers, Knife Blade, Saw, Assorted Hex Wrenches, Phillips screwdriver, Bottle Opener, File, Fish Descaler and more with a Safety Lock.
- Heavy Duty: Full stainless steel with durable black oxidation for the main part, Special red color oxidation for the handle. Strong enough to cut, Pry, Twist The Screw, Open Fire Hydrant, Saw Wood, etc.
- Easy to Carry: Comes with a solid nylon pouch, holding the item tight in position, guarantee a safe carrying and convenient to takeout for use.
- A Fantastic Gift for Adventure Seekers: If you are looking for a special gift for your loved ones who like exploring, hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, or backpacking, then our Multi-Functional Utility Hatchet Tool is a perfect choice!
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Compact, lightweight size fits perfectly in pocket - a daily companion for any task
- 10 tools: Needle nose spring-loaded pliers, Wire cutter, Fine edge blade, Retail package opener, Scissors, Medium flat driver, Crosshead driver, Bottle opener, Tweezers, File
- Convenient, easily accessible butterfly opening
- 14-in-1 Multitool: Multitool with 14 function including pliers heads (long nose pliers, round nose pliers, cutting pliers), sharp knife, philips screwdriver, slotted screwdriver(S), serrated knife, hook remover, double-sided file, slotted screwdriver(L), small scraper, slotted screwdriver(M), can opener and bottle opener.
- Safety Locking: With side lock design, every tool and knife ( except the pliers heads ) will be locked when fully open.
- Ready for Anything: You never know when you need a screwdriver, plier or knife, etc. This multipurpose tool is a great choice for users to carry in pocket, which is easy to get the correspondant tool in any time.
- Comprehensive Tool: Utility tool set is perfect for outdoor sports, survival, camping, fishing, hiking as well as hunting. It's durable and sturdy to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
- BE PREPARED FOR ANYTHING… You never know when you’ll find yourself in situation needing a screwdriver, pliers, a can opener, or a knife. So it’s always best to be prepared. We recommend keeping our ultimate survival Pro-Master 15-in-1 Multitool Pocket Knife in the glove box of your car and one at home.
- RECOMMENDED BY SKILLED ARMY OFFICER VETERAN - If you are looking for a premium, heavy-duty pocket knife that’s as tough as you are, then you will love our Pro-Master Multitool Pocket Knife Set and Sheath Holder. We designed our multi-function survival pocket knife tool with today’s toughest soldier and outdoorsman in mind.
- YOU DESERVE THE BEST 15-IN-1 MULTITOOL! Our premium multitool set includes all these important tools in one handy pocket knife - wire cutter, needle nose pliers, regular pliers, double-sided nail file, hook remover, can opener, folding saw, sharp knife, bottle opener, small, medium, and big screwdrivers, Philips screwdriver, fish scaler, & a ruler.
- AMAZING GIFT FOR ADVENTURE SEEKERS! If you are looking for a great gift for that special someone in your life that loves to go exploring, hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, or backpacking, then our Pro-Master Multi-Functional Utility Knife Tool is the perfect affordable gift! It is portable and easy to take anywhere and put to good practical use - daily!
- Multi-purpose Pocket Tool: Seamlessly Combined 12 Kits Including Plier, Knife, Saw, Screwdriver, Wire Cutter, Bottle/Can Opener into one multitool, and It Come with a Durable Nylon Pouch. A Must Have for Any Tool Box or DIY’er.
- Durable and sturdy Stainless Steel Tools: Well Made in Black Oxidation Stainless Steel, this product is rust-proof and corrosion-resistant, it can also withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Easy to take along: Comes with a heavy-duty nylon pouch which can be strapped to the belt loop, you’ll forget its existence.
- A Fantastic Gift for Adventure Seekers: If you are looking for a special gift for your loved ones who like exploring, hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, or backpacking, then our Multi-Functional Utility Pliers Tool is a perfect choice!
- BIGGER BLADE KNIFE. Larger blade over 3” gives you more of a cutting edge as well as a more secure and comfortable grip during heavy duty cutting. It has a lock function to keep the blade from causing accidents.
- ONE HAND OPERATION. With a simple push, you can easily slide out the large blade knife in a second!! Each tool can be opened and used separately without opening the entire pliers.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY. POHAKU multifunctional multi-tool knives are made of high-quality stainless steel with sufficient hardness and toughness. The rust-proof and anti-corrosion high-quality steel help it last longer.
- 13-IN-1. A variety of Needlenose Pliers, Standard Pliers, Wire Cutters, Multifunction Knife, Can Opener, Slotted Screwdriver (M), Slotted Screwdriver (L), Phillips Screwdriver, Bastard File, Second File, Rope Cutter, Saw and Serrated knife.
- An evolution of the original Suspension chassis, the Truss includes the benchmark features: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded pliers
- New features to the Truss include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The low-profile sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt
- The sheath is also MOLLE-compatible for those operators that require MOLLE vest or pack mounting options
- Compact, Durable & Practical: The 9-in-1 screwdriver bit set guarantees a multi-purpose using. It’s well built with full stainless steel and coated with durable black oxidation. Perfect for Survival, Hunting, Camping, Fishing, Hiking, Outdoor activities, and Home Improvements.
- Safeguard Locking Mechanism: Discretely integrated safeguard prevents the blade from accidentally closing on your fingers by requiring you to push inwards to fold it.
- Easy to Carry: Comes with a durable nylon pouch, convenient to wear on a belt loop. It’s a must-have in your daily life.
- A Fantastic Gift for Adventure Seekers: If you are looking for a special gift for your loved ones who like exploring, hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, or backpacking, then our Multi-Functional Utility Knife Tool is a perfect choice!
Last update on 2020-01-28 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Why Would You Need a Multitool?
Multitools are one of those things that you never knew you needed until you had it. There are so many occasions when you might use a multitool in your everyday life. Whether you need to open a package or sit back and enjoy a cold beer, there will be a tool on a multitool that will make the job easier.
Jobs Around the Home
There is no end of small jobs around the home that a multitool will come in handy for. Tightening those loose screws that you keep meaning to get around to. Cutting the wrapping off the kid’s toys at Christmas. You know; that annoying plastic that is too tough to tear with your hands! And, when the batteries run down on the kid’s toys, you’ll have a screwdriver on hand to replace them too.
Camping and Hunting
Multitools are great for people who love the outdoors. Some of the best multitools include a sturdy knife, a can opener, pliers, and screwdrivers. All the equipment you need to repair camping equipment and survive in the wild.
For Your Disaster Emergency Kit
A good-quality multi-purpose tool is part of the recommended standard equipment you should have in a disaster preparedness kit. If a natural disaster strikes, you may not be able to get to your regular tools. If you have a multi-tool, there will be no end of uses for it in a disaster emergency situation.
A multitool will have a knife for self-defense. But, the usefulness of a multi-purpose doesn’t end there. A multitool will help you smash a window if you get trapped in a car. You could cut up clothing to make bandages in an emergency. You could make minor repairs on your vehicle if you get stranded.
The above are only a few of the times that you could use a multitool. There are thousands of more occasions when one of these small gadgets would come in useful. As we said above, if you don’t have a multitool, you will wonder why you need one. But, if you have your own multitool, you will wonder how you ever managed without it!
What to Consider When Buying a Multitool
Multitools have come on a long way since the Swiss Army Knife. Of course, a Swiss Army Knife is a very useful thing to have. But they tend to be smaller and less robust than some of the best modern multitools. So, what should you be looking for when deciding on the best multitool for your needs? Here’s a quick guide on what to consider when buying a multitool.
Most of the best multitools do contain a knife. However, some have small knives that may not be suitable for someone who goes hunting. Some multitools don’t have a knife at all. So, you need to consider if you want a knife in your multitool. And, you will need to consider what type of knife you need.
Wire Cutters / Pliers / Scissors
Wire cutters, pliers and knives will be useful in different situations. Multitools tend to vary on which of these tools they contain. So, think about which of these tools will be most useful for you, and then check that multitool you buy has the tools that you need.
The Number of Tools
The number of tools in a multitool can vary a lot. We suggest that you consider what you might need rather than going for the multitool with the largest number of tools. Every extra tool added to a multitool takes up more space. So, a large number of tools will either mean a much bigger multitool or much smaller mini tools inside the multitool.
Quality and Price
Multitools are something that you definitely don’t want to go too cheap on. A knife that snaps off the first time you use it is going to be no use at all. To get a decent quality multitool, you will need to pay in the region of $20. A top quality multitool will cost $50 or more. Don’t forget to read the customer reviews as well. The customer reviews are the best way to check up on the quality of a product.
Many thanks for visiting our list of the best-selling multitools. We hope that it helped you find the best multitool for you or for a gift. If you liked this page, please do share it with your friends on social media. Someone else might find this information useful too.
We publish personal safety and security tips, advice, and product review throughout the year. So, feel to subscribe to our mailing list if you want to receive occasional updates from us.
Many thanks again for visiting Best Panic Alarm. We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. We hope that you have a fantastic day and a great year. Stay safe and come back to visit us again soon!