Best Selling Multitools
If you are looking for a great gift, then look no further than these best-selling multitools. Multitools will be appreciated by campers and hunters, and they make a great addition to anyone’s emergency disaster kit. In fact, if you carry a multitool with you, you will be prepared for any eventuality, wherever you go.
Multitools are so versatile. The best multitools contain a knife, pliers, screwdrivers and more. And, because all the tools are contained in one handy tool, you will never lose one of your mini tools! Keep one at home in the kitchen drawer, keep one in the car, and take one with you on camping and hiking trips. When you have a multitool, you have a mini toolbox with wherever you go.
This best-seller list contains the top ten best-selling multitools as at the date you view this page. So, these are the most popular multipurpose tools on the market right now. We hope that our top ten multitool best-seller list helps you find the best multitool for your needs!
Main Image: LEATHERMAN Wingman Multitool.
Top 10 Best Selling Multitools 2020
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Compact, lightweight size fits perfectly in pocket - a daily companion for any task
- 10 tools: Needle nose spring-loaded pliers, Wire cutter, Fine edge blade, Retail package opener, Scissors, Medium flat driver, Crosshead driver, Bottle opener, Tweezers, File
- Convenient, easily accessible butterfly opening
- While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user
- Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws
- New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The needle nose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- An evolution of the original Suspension chassis, the Truss includes the benchmark features: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded pliers
- New features to the Truss include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The low-profile sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt
- The sheath is also MOLLE-compatible for those operators that require MOLLE vest or pack mounting options
- 【MULTIFUNCTIONAL】A practical foldable 21-in-1 multi-tool: Needle-nose plier, Combination pliers, End cutting pliers, Blade, Hexagon sleeve, Scale, Sickle, Rope-cutting knife, Bottle opener, Slotted screwdriver, Hole puncher, Can opener, Mini slotted screwdriver; 4x bits x2 functions;
- 【SAFE AND PORTABLE】Self-locking device: all tools will be automatically locked after opening, thus preventing the tools from accidentally closing during operation and avoiding hurting hands. Compact and lightweight, comes with a durable nylon bag, can be put into pocket or hung on belt;
- 【VISIBLE HIGH-QUALITY】Real shots without beautification: multi-pliers are made of hardened stainless steel. The surface is sandblasted, which makes the multifunctional pliers resistant to oxidation and corrosion in humid and harsh environments. You can enjoy its quality and durability;
- 【SUBVERTING-TRADITIONAL DESIGN】Touchable conscience design: Comfortable 3D machined handle texture avoids slipping. Pliers are worth every penny. Suitable for outdoor survival or indoor activities (such as garden care, DIY and daily maintenance), camping, hunting or traveling etc.;
- Suspension Multi-Plier multitool with 12 integrated components
- Saf.T.Plus component locking system guarantees safety
- Lightweight open-frame stainless steel handle
- Includes a ballistic nylon sheath
- BIGGER BLADE KNIFE. Larger blade over 3” gives you more of a cutting edge as well as a more secure and comfortable grip during heavy duty cutting. It has a lock function to keep the blade from causing accidents.
- ONE HAND OPERATION. With a simple push, you can easily slide out the large blade knife in a second!! Each tool can be opened and used separately without opening the entire pliers.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY. POHAKU multifunctional multi-tool knives are made of high-quality stainless steel with sufficient hardness and toughness. The rust-proof and anti-corrosion high-quality steel help it last longer.
- 13-IN-1. A variety of Needlenose Pliers, Standard Pliers, Wire Cutters, Multifunction Knife, Can Opener, Slotted Screwdriver (M), Slotted Screwdriver (L), Phillips Screwdriver, Bastard File, Second File, Rope Cutter, Saw and Serrated knife.
- ONE OF OUR BEST: A classic, designed and assembled with premium materials; The Wingman is your go-to tool for projects around the house, on the job or at the campsite
- 14 TOOLS IN 1: Equipped with 14 tools to handle almost anything: knife, pliers, screwdrivers, wire cutters, a wire stripper, scissors, a package opener, bottle and can openers, a file and a ruler
- OUR GUARANTEE: We’re proud to stand behind every product that leaves our factory in Portland, Oregon; That’s why we offer our 25-year warranty, so you can be confident your Leatherman lasts a lifetime
- ONE-HAND OPENING: Open all the tools with one hand, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside; And with a locking blade, you can cut with confidence
- 14- IN- 1 MULTI TOOLS - Pliers, Knife, Wire Cutters, Wood Saw, Wire Stripper, Can Opener, Bottle Opener, Large Slotted Screwdriver, Medium Slotted Screwdriver, Mini Slotted Screwdriver, Phillips Screwdriver, Metal File, Leather Punch, Fish Hook Remover, Safe Locking Mechanism.
- Excellent Quality: made in stainless steel to prevent rusting
- Smart Design: all little tools could be folded easily, a power tools
- Portable Pouch: There is a nylon pouch with the tool so that you can put it in the pouch . Considering the outdoor activities, this tiny nylon bag is equipped with nylon loop so that you can attach the tool to the belt easily
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: WE STAND BEHIND OUR PRODUCTS AND WARRANTY. Your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer lifetime warranty and no reason return policy to guarantee you the BEST purchase experience.
- Multi-purpose Pocket Tool: Seamlessly Combined 12 Kits Including Plier, Knife, Saw, Screwdriver, Wire Cutter, Bottle/Can Opener into one multitool, and It Come with a Durable Nylon Pouch. A Must Have for Any Tool Box or DIY’er.
- Durable and sturdy Stainless Steel Tools: Well Made in Black Oxidation Stainless Steel, this product is rust-proof and corrosion-resistant, it can also withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Easy to take along: Comes with a heavy-duty nylon pouch which can be strapped to the belt loop, you’ll forget its existence.
- ▲【9 in 1 Multitool Knifes】 Needle nose pliers, regular pliers, wire cutter, saw, small flat screw driver, phillips screwdriver, knife, bottle opener, can opener, medium flat screw driver, small knife, nail file and large flat screwdriver .
- ▲【Durable Stainless Steel】 Made of Aluminum frame and stainless steel with premium rust resistance .
- ▲【Safety Lock Design】 All of the extra tools locks into place when fully deployed and must be manually unlocked to fold away, which provides a much safer user experience .
- ▲【Portable】 Come with A high quality nylon sheath, which can hanging on your belt, providing you more convenience.
Last update on 2020-06-05 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Why Would You Need a Multitool?
Multitools are one of those things that you never knew you needed until you had it. There are so many occasions when you might use a multitool in your everyday life. Whether you need to open a package or sit back and enjoy a cold beer, there will be a tool on a multitool that will make the job easier.
Jobs Around the Home
There is no end of small jobs around the home that a multitool will come in handy for. Tightening those loose screws that you keep meaning to get around to. Cutting the wrapping off the kid’s toys at Christmas. You know; that annoying plastic that is too tough to tear with your hands! And, when the batteries run down on the kid’s toys, you’ll have a screwdriver on hand to replace them too.
Camping and Hunting
Multitools are great for people who love the outdoors. Some of the best multitools include a sturdy knife, a can opener, pliers, and screwdrivers. All the equipment you need to repair camping equipment and survive in the wild.
For Your Disaster Emergency Kit
A good-quality multi-purpose tool is part of the recommended standard equipment you should have in a disaster preparedness kit. If a natural disaster strikes, you may not be able to get to your regular tools. If you have a multi-tool, there will be no end of uses for it in a disaster emergency situation.
A multitool will have a knife for self-defense. But, the usefulness of a multi-purpose doesn’t end there. A multitool will help you smash a window if you get trapped in a car. You could cut up clothing to make bandages in an emergency. You could make minor repairs on your vehicle if you get stranded.
The above are only a few of the times that you could use a multitool. There are thousands of more occasions when one of these small gadgets would come in useful. As we said above, if you don’t have a multitool, you will wonder why you need one. But, if you have your own multitool, you will wonder how you ever managed without it!
What to Consider When Buying a Multitool
Multitools have come on a long way since the Swiss Army Knife. Of course, a Swiss Army Knife is a very useful thing to have. But they tend to be smaller and less robust than some of the best modern multitools. So, what should you be looking for when deciding on the best multitool for your needs? Here’s a quick guide on what to consider when buying a multitool.
Most of the best multitools do contain a knife. However, some have small knives that may not be suitable for someone who goes hunting. Some multitools don’t have a knife at all. So, you need to consider if you want a knife in your multitool. And, you will need to consider what type of knife you need.
Wire Cutters / Pliers / Scissors
Wire cutters, pliers and knives will be useful in different situations. Multitools tend to vary on which of these tools they contain. So, think about which of these tools will be most useful for you, and then check that multitool you buy has the tools that you need.
The Number of Tools
The number of tools in a multitool can vary a lot. We suggest that you consider what you might need rather than going for the multitool with the largest number of tools. Every extra tool added to a multitool takes up more space. So, a large number of tools will either mean a much bigger multitool or much smaller mini tools inside the multitool.
Quality and Price
Multitools are something that you definitely don’t want to go too cheap on. A knife that snaps off the first time you use it is going to be no use at all. To get a decent quality multitool, you will need to pay in the region of $20. A top quality multitool will cost $50 or more. Don’t forget to read the customer reviews as well. The customer reviews are the best way to check up on the quality of a product.
Many thanks for visiting our list of the best-selling multitools. We hope that it helped you find the best multitool for you or for a gift. If you liked this page, please do share it with your friends on social media. Someone else might find this information useful too.
We publish personal safety and security tips, advice, and product review throughout the year. So, feel to subscribe to our mailing list if you want to receive occasional updates from us.
Many thanks again for visiting Best Panic Alarm. We appreciate you taking the time to visit our site. We hope that you have a fantastic day and a great year. Stay safe and come back to visit us again soon!