Best Selling Pepper Sprays
Welcome to our list of the top 10 best-selling pepper sprays.
Pepper sprays are one of the most effective self-defense tools on the market. Also known as OC sprays, pepper sprays will cause an attacker to experience extreme discomfort and pain. They will often bring an attacker to their knees and stop an attack in its tracks. Unlike stun guns that must contact the attacker, pepper sprays can be used at a distance. That means that you can fight off an attacker without having to get close to your assailant.
In the list below, you will find the top ten best-selling pepper sprays. The list updates itself each time it is viewed, so it is always up to date. At the time of writing, it is SABRE pepper sprays that dominate the list. This is not surprising, because SABRE is one of the most trusted and respected manufacturers of pepper spars. If you would like to see a broader range of pepper sprays, though, visit our Best Pepper Spray Reviews.
Many thanks for taking the time to visit Best Panic Alarm. We hope that this list of best-selling pepper sprays will help you find the best pepper spray for your needs.
Main Image: SABRE RED Pink Pepper Spray Keychain.
Top 10 Best Selling Pepper Sprays 2020
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER – Maximum strength formula is backed by our in-house high performance liquid chromatography laboratory which guarantees maximum stopping power, eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other brands (Univ of Utah study)
- #1 BRAND TRUSTED BY POLICE AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE - Including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriff's & U.S. Marshals; made in the U.S.A. and ISO 9001:2008 certified with a 4-year shelf life from the date of manufacture
- PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE AGAINST MULTIPLE THREATS - Impressive 10-foot (3M) range; 25 bursts (up to 5x other brands) in a powerful stream delivery to reduce wind blowback); plus UV marking dye aids in suspect identification
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE - Quick Release Key Ring provides access to spray when keys are in ignition or lock while the locking top safety helps prevent accidental discharge; finger grip enhances aim and product retention
- #1 PEPPER SPRAY BRAND TRUSTED BY POLICE AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE: Including New York PD, Chicago PD and U. S. Marshals; RELIABLE & LONG-LASTING: 4-year shelf life (2X the industry standard) for the best self-protection available; Made in the USA
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH: SABRE's professional-grade OC Spray is backed by our in-house HPLC lab testing, ing maximum heat and stopping power in every burst and eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other brands (U of Utah study)
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER AT A SAFE DISTANCE: Impressive 10-Foot (3M) range with 25 bursts (up to 5x other brands); Cute mint pepper spray keychain deploys a powerful stream to decrease wind blowback while UV dye aids in identifying suspect
- EASY ACCESS IN STRESSFUL SITUATIONS: SABRE is one of the only brands to offer the Quick Release Key Ring providing fast, immediate access; PREVENTS ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE with reinforced trigger twist lock for safe storage in purse or backpack
- PERSONAL PROTECTION YOU CAN TRUST: SABRE is the #1 pepper spray brand trusted by police & consumers & a leader in the personal safety category
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER: SABRE's professional-grade OC Spray is backed by our in-house lab testing, guaranteeing maximum heat and stopping power in every burst and eliminating the 30% failure rate of other pepper spray brands (U of Utah study)
- PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE AGAINST MULTIPLE THREATS: Pepper spray has 25 bursts (5X the competition) for protection against multiple threats and a 10-foot (3 meter) range for protection at a safe distance. Easily carry your pepper spray on keys or a lanyard using the included key ring
- EXTREME STOPPING POWER: Stun gun delivers a painful 1.60 µC (Microcoulombs) charge to maximize your self-protection when faced with an attacker; a safety switch prevents accidental discharge
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- WE MADE THE POPULAR BYRNA HD SERIES BETTER: Introducing the new Byrna SD. Reengineered with a performance straight trigger, sticky ergonomic honeycomb grip, and improved sights for faster target acquisition. It is time to level up.
- THE UN-GUN: Looks like a gun, performs like a gun, but designed to be non lethal.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Byrna SD Launcher, Pepper Ammunition (5 ct.), Eco-Kinetic Training Ammunition (5 ct.), Kinetic Training / Self Defense Ammunition (5 ct.), 8g CO2 Canisters (7 ct.), Additional (50 ct.) Bag Kinetic Training / Self Defense Ammunition
- NO BACKGROUND CHECKS OR PERMITS: No background checks or permits required to own and carry the Byrna SD. Must be 18 or older to purchase.
- PERSONAL PROTECTION YOU CAN TRUST: SABRE is the #1 pepper spray brand trusted by police. SABRE's professional OC Spray is backed by in-house lab testing, guaranteeing maximum heat and eliminating the 30% failure rate of other brands (U of Utah study)
- PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE AGAINST MULTIPLE THREATS: Canister contains 35 bursts (5x the competition) for protection against multiple threats; 10-foot (3 meter) range provides protection at a safer distance
- ADVANCED 3-IN-1 FORMULA: Powerful Defense Spray formulation contains SABRE’s maximum strength pepper spray, as well as CS military tear gas, which heightens the burn of pepper spray, and UV marking dye for suspect identification
- EASY TO CARRY PROTECTION: The clip allows the Defense Spray to be attached to pockets or the inside of a purse or bag; it’s a great alternative to key chain sprays when carrying keys isn’t preferred and is also easier to conceal for discreet protection
- #1 PEPPER SPRAY BRAND TRUSTED BY POLICE & CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE: Including New York PD, Chicago PD & U.S. Marshals; RELIABLE & LONG-LASTING: 4-year shelf life from date of manufacture (2X the industry standard) for the best self-protection available
- GUARANTEED MAXIMUM STRENGTH: Every SABRE pepper spray is backed by our exclusive in-house HPLC laboratory testing, guaranteeing maximum stopping power in every burst and eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other brands (U of Utah study)
- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER: SABRE ADVANCED 3-in-1 formula includes max strength pepper spray, CS tear gas for enhanced burning and UV marking dye to help ID suspect; Projects 10-Foot (3M) in powerful stream for protection at a safe distance
- FASTER, EASIER, MORE ACCURATE AIM: Finger grip enhances your grasp and aim to help keep your eye on the threat; ½ oz container with 25 bursts (up to 5x other brands!) protects against multiple threats; Includes Quick Release Key Ring for immediate access
- Fowler, David (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 78 Pages - 06/25/2016 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-09-20 Source: Amazon Product Advertising API
Pepper Spray FAQs
Here are the answers to the most common questions that people have about pepper sprays:
Is Pepper Spray Effective?
Pepper sprays are very effective, but they do have some disadvantages. You must be able to spray a pepper spray into your attacker’s face if it is to be effective. And, a pepper spray could be snatched from your hand and used against you. Overall, though, pepper sprays are a very good self-defense weapon.
Is Pepper Spray Legal?
It is legal to carry pepper spray in all states in the US. There are though restrictions in on who may carry a pepper spray in some states and cities. You will find more about pepper spray restrictions here. There are also restrictions on carrying pepper sprays inside some buildings and you can’t carry a pepper spray onto a commercial airplane. Pepper sprays are illegal to carry in some countries.
What Does a Pepper Spray Contain?
Pepper sprays contain oleoresin capsicum (OC), which is what gives chili peppers their heat. Some pepper sprays also contain tear gas and or UV Dye. The tear gas is used for extra stopping power. The UV dye is used to aid in suspect identification.
What Are The effects of a Pepper Spray?
Pepper spray causes pain and irritation to the eyes, nose, and throat. The effects are debilitating, but pepper sprays do not cause any long-term effects. The effects of pepper spray last for between 30 minutes and two hours.
What’s the Difference Between Pepper Spray and Pepper Gel?
Pepper gels emit a stream of gel-like liquids. The gel formula means that pepper gels are less likely to get blown off course by the wind. Pepper gels are also less likely to affect bystanders. Standard pepper sprays use liquid formula. Liquid sprays require less accuracy than gels, but they may get caught on the wind and affect bystanders.
Many thanks for visiting our list of the top ten best-selling peppers sprays. We hope that this post has been useful to you. If you think that other people might find this page helpful, please share this post on your social media accounts.
We will be publishing new safety and security content very soon. If you would like to be updated with new posts on Best Panic Alarm, please subscribe to our mailing list. Thanks again for visiting, Have a wonderful and safe day.